Report 2 years ago
I'm alive

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2324315
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I sent my old girlfriend a food parcel in the mail.

Fed Ex.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Why can TSRians bench press more than other groups in society?

They have more REPs
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My life.
Saeed9779
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My iphone hasn't been working right ever since Donald Trump bombed Siri
∆us
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Apple.
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What fruit teases the other fruits?

Spoiler:
Show
ba na na na na
math42
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This one is lame and doesn't even make sense as a joke, so it qualifies well, I think.

So one day this guy is born, and he's just a head. No body. But, somehow, he lives, and he grows up and lives a reasonably normal childhood.
Then, on his 18th birthday, a miracle occurs. First, he sprouts a neck. Then come his shoulders. Next his arms, and his torso, and before he knows it he has a full, healthy, working body. In jubilation, he rushes out of his house and into the street, but he is sadly struck by a car, ending his life immediately.
His father looks on solemnly, and says "He should have quite while he was a head."

Now a slightly less irritating one:

There once lived in Russia a happy couple with two young children. Every now and then they would be visited by a family friend, a communist activist named Rudolph. One day he gazed out of the window while visiting, and mused "looks like rain tomorrow". Later on that day, the mother confessed her skepticism to her husband - it had not rained for weeks! His position was quite different, and he claimed that their friend was certainly right. The following morning, rain indeed came. The husband grinned and turned to his wife to say: "What did I tell you? Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
What did the roadman order at subway?
Spoiler:
Show

Italian BMT
The worst joke is YOU
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
This one is lame and doesn't even make sense as a joke, so it qualifies well, I think.

So one day this guy is born, and he's just a head. No body. But, somehow, he lives, and he grows up and lives a reasonably normal childhood.
Then, on his 18th birthday, a miracle occurs. First, he sprouts a neck. Then come his shoulders. Next his arms, and his torso, and before he knows it he has a full, healthy, working body. In jubilation, he rushes out of his house and into the street, but he is sadly struck by a car, ending his life immediately.
His father looks on solemnly, and says "He should have quite while he was a head."

There once lived in Russia a happy couple with two young children. Every now and then they would be visited by a family friend, a communist activist named Rudolph. One day he gazed out of the window while visiting, and mused "looks like rain tomorrow". Later on that day, the mother confessed her skepticism to her husband - it had not rained for weeks! His position was quite different, and he claimed that their friend was certainly right. The following morning, rain indeed came. The husband grinned and turned to his wife to say: "What did I tell you? Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."
Second one was hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

The first one actually made sense:laugh::laugh:
math42
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Asha_19)
The first one actually made sense:laugh::laugh:
Well I mean it bugs me as what exactly does he mean by "quit"? What should he have quit. Should he have died earlier? Idk.
DJMayes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's a nudist convention happening in my town this week. I might go, if I have nothing on.
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well I mean it bugs me as what exactly does he mean by "quit"? What should he have quit. Should he have died earlier? Idk.
Basically yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (59)
67.05%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.36%

Watched Threads