No respect for my beliefs...

Watch
Jackson2002
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm a Christian and go to church every Sunday,but recently I've been having a lot of trouble from two girls. They just constantly mock me for being a Christian, and they have no respect whatsoever for my beliefs. I think that it could be classed as bullying because they just constantly make hurtful comments about my beliefs and religion. I don't see what their problem is, me being a Christian doesn't affect or harm them, so why do they make these comments and disrespect what I believe in? I don't know what I should do, I'm becoming so fed up with them. I've spoken to one of my Christian friends and they told me to just ignore them but it's difficult to just ignore them when they're doing what they're doing constantly. I would be really grateful for any advice anyone might have, or if anyone has had a similar issue.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
knock dem :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ez out m9
haseeb1805
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jackson2002)
I'm a Christian and go to church every Sunday,but recently I've been having a lot of trouble from two girls. They just constantly mock me for being a Christian, and they have no respect whatsoever for my beliefs. I think that it could be classed as bullying because they just constantly make hurtful comments about my beliefs and religion. I don't see what their problem is, me being a Christian doesn't affect or harm them, so why do they make these comments and disrespect what I believe in? I don't know what I should do, I'm becoming so fed up with them. I've spoken to one of my Christian friends and they told me to just ignore them but it's difficult to just ignore them when they're doing what they're doing constantly. I would be really grateful for any advice anyone might have, or if anyone has had a similar issue.
same with some muslims and other religions too, its just the ideology of lol gullible religous people, when i would win any of them if i proved god exists
MagnifiWilly
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Seriously, just ignore them. Or, alternatively, use the most zealous over-preachy tones and bible bashing messages you can. Play into their joke and annoy the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: out of them.
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They are probably just vapid sloots with no substance or moral centre. Who cares what they think?
Asha_19
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jackson2002)

Mate your a lad and 2 girls are troubling you? Show your manly side and show them whos boss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (26)
28.26%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
9.78%
No I am happy with my choice (51)
55.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.52%

Watched Threads