Discharge Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it normal to have a lot of discharge everyday for a girl/women? and also I don't want this to be disgusting or anything but I'm getting worried it sometimes looks yellow and smells fishy.. I don't want to speak to my mother about it because I don't want her to think odd of me.
username3071756
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lol , I actually clicked this question hoping to answer a geography question regarding river discharge but I guess not.

To answer your question , I read discharge is completely normal it should be a bit clear. Make sure you keep hygiene up to standards . The fishy smell can sometimes be not normal , make sure you ask your mom as she could have gone through the same thing and if she can't go to an OB/GYN to check it out . Down there can tell you lots of things about your health
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ParisOMg)
Lol , I actually clicked this question hoping to answer a geography question regarding river discharge but I guess not.

To answer your question , I read discharge is completely normal it should be a bit clear. Make sure you keep hygiene up to standards . The fishy smell can sometimes be not normal , make sure you ask your mom as she could have gone through the same thing and if she can't go to an OB/GYN to check it out . Down there can tell you lots of things about your health
My bad sorry. I don't know why but I'm afraid to ask her and thank you youre replies is appreciated. I'm getting a bit worried now.
username3071756
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My bad sorry. I don't know why but I'm afraid to ask her and thank you youre replies is appreciated. I'm getting a bit worried now.
Why are you worried , she can't really expect you to handle something youre unsure about , plus she is your mom one of the only people who are most expirienced in this topic and is kind of her duty to help you. Just tell her to go with you to the doctors for a monthly check up . Sometimes this smell can happen due to diet and other factors as well ;D if you don't have any pain or something weird , I thinks it's okay . But get it checked up
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I'd check about this. It's pretty common:
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bacteri...roduction.aspx

Also, she's your mother. She won't think any less of you- anyway, she probably had to deal with grosser stuff when you were a baby! (nappies... eurgh...)
If you really don't want to talk to her, call your local GP surgery. The doctors there see that kind of stuff (and worse!) every day, and you can specify the need for a female doctor if that would help. Just get it checked out for your peace of mind, and don't worry too much!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ParisOMg)
Why are you worried , she can't really expect you to handle something youre unsure about , plus she is your mom one of the only people who are most expirienced in this topic and is kind of her duty to help you. Just tell her to go with you to the doctors for a monthly check up . Sometimes this smell can happen due to diet and other factors as well ;D if you don't have any pain or something weird , I thinks it's okay . But get it checked up
I just don't want her to think weird of me thats all. I'll defo speak to her thank you so much

(Original post by Anonymous)
I'd check about this. It's pretty common:
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/bacteri...roduction.aspx

Also, she's your mother. She won't think any less of you- anyway, she probably had to deal with grosser stuff when you were a baby! (nappies... eurgh...)
If you really don't want to talk to her, call your local GP surgery. The doctors there see that kind of stuff (and worse!) every day, and you can specify the need for a female doctor if that would help. Just get it checked out for your peace of mind, and don't worry too much!
Thank you I'll try speaking to my mother if not I'll ring my GP. Thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads