The Student Room Group

Movie not Loaded error on Adobe Flash Player

So this started a c ouple of days ago, I've been trying to find a solution over the last couple of days.
I get an error saying Movie nto Loaded when i load a particular game, and keeping the cursor still brings up a grey box saying Adobe Flash Player.
What does thsi mean and does anyone know how to solve it? I have version 25.0.0.148 of Flash Player and the issue persists in google Chrome (I use Edge),
Original post by an_atheist
So this started a c ouple of days ago, I've been trying to find a solution over the last couple of days.
I get an error saying Movie nto Loaded when i load a particular game, and keeping the cursor still brings up a grey box saying Adobe Flash Player.
What does thsi mean and does anyone know how to solve it? I have version 25.0.0.148 of Flash Player and the issue persists in google Chrome (I use Edge),

I absolutely hate flash player, Microsoft silverlight etc and all of this rubbish that doesn't seem to work sometimes.

A few things I would suggest: uninstall and then reinstall the latest version.

Try a different browser (not ideal I know, but worked when I had a similar issue so I use internet explorer (:dong:) when I want to watch online TV
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I absolutely hate flash player, Microsoft silverlight etc and all of this rubbish that doesn't seem to work sometimes.

A few things I would suggest: uninstall and then reinstall the latest version.

Try a different browser (not ideal I know, but worked when I had a similar issue so I use internet explorer (:dong:) when I want to watch online TV

I've tried uninstalling back to 25.0.0.124, and I have tried using a different browser (Chrome). Neither have helped.
Original post by an_atheist
I've tried uninstalling back to 25.0.0.124, and I have tried using a different browser (Chrome). Neither have helped.

https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/39199-flash-videos-not-working-edge-browser.html

How about the suggestion here at the bottom?

I know you mentioned that the problem started happening recently though so not sure if they would be it.
Reply 4
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/39199-flash-videos-not-working-edge-browser.html

How about the suggestion here at the bottom?

I know you mentioned that the problem started happening recently though so not sure if they would be it.

I cant uninstall Edge, i dont have the right permissions.
I've tried turning of video acceleration, problem persists.
the software I'm trying to run doesnt support Silverlight.
Currently attempting to unistall and reinstall all updates.

Quick Reply

Latest