The Student Room Group

what chocolate eggs have you got?

loving my Cadburys caramel, kit kat, & malteasers eggs :h:
they lay unopened

wbu?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
None, although my fiancé is claiming I should buy him one to support his religious beliefs :tongue:

passes some chocolate through magic computer screen :h:

Original post by claireestelle
None, although my fiancé is claiming I should buy him one to support his religious beliefs :tongue:

lol :smile: did he hear about the row between the CofE, Cadbury & Theresa May about dropping the word "Easter" from the eggs? :biggrin:
Reply 4
Just been given an m&m's one :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by bizzy_penguin
passes some chocolate through magic computer screen :h:

lol :smile: did he hear about the row between the CofE, Cadbury & Theresa May about dropping the word "Easter" from the eggs? :biggrin:

I think it worked :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bizzy_penguin

No I don't think he did, he's not that religious really I think he's just trying to guilt trip me into getting him chocolate.
wtf happened with kinder tho
I'm going to wait till Easter weekend is over. Everything almost half price = Love.

I'd like a Kitkat one. The Lindt one looks amazing
Reply 9
IMG_0545.jpg
A Cadbury egg from a mini eggs one with a cup
(edited 7 years ago)
I've got a Lindt bunny and a Doug the Dinosaur egg (that's what you get when you study geology) :lol:
I got a dairy free chocolate Easter egg. And it actually tastes like milk chocolate. :h: So good!
"Chokablok" Cookies & Cream
Lindt dark chocolate rabbit
Packet of mini Daim ones
Packer of mini Oreo ones
Huge packet containing packets of mini eggs

...and yet I had kiwi, apple, and raspberries for breakfast. Isn't it crazy how when it's Easter, one feels like no chocolate at all, but craves it 24/7 for the rest of the year?
None

Will just make do with my chocolate orange...
Reply 14
Original post by Cognition!
"Chokablok" Cookies & Cream
Lindt dark chocolate rabbit
Packet of mini Daim ones
Packer of mini Oreo ones
Huge packet containing packets of mini eggs

...and yet I had kiwi, apple, and raspberries for breakfast. Isn't it crazy how when it's Easter, one feels like no chocolate at all, but craves it 24/7 for the rest of the year?

Ikr. Weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
None.

I don't like chocolate so my mum bought me a 10 pack of Space Raider crisps and a fish supper for Easter :tongue: and gran got me a pack of 20 cans of Strongbow :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tiger Rag
None

Will just make do with my chocolate orange...

At least that is slightly shaped like an egg :tongue:
everyone always gets to many :sad: I'm from a catholic family so we're not into the whole chocolate aspect, but I got a chocolate orange egg this year :smile: and I bought my mum a lindt bunny which I've since had a nibble of :drool:
I have:
- A Guylian seashells egg
- A KitKat chunky egg ( @PsychTrash :wink: )

- A Mars bar egg
- A chocolate "Ollie the owl".
The ones that come out of the easter bunnies bum.

Quick Reply

Latest