The Student Room Group

Resistant Materials AQA 2017 - Section A - Public Seating For Adults And Children

Hello, is anyone doing RM AQA?, because i'm finding it quite difficult to come up with ideas for the public seating.
me. but no ideas, sorry watching this thread
Reply 2
I've tried to design some but I'm struggling too, the hardest part of it is to design it for children and adults. I've adapted a bench design so its sloping, to fit both sizes, but I don't think I'll use it because it's not very creative.
Around-a-tree bench, park bench, street bench etc. I'm currently designing ideas but I'm finding it difficult to make them look ornate and creative. Any tips? Thanks and good luck!
Me too, don't have many ideas and which specific task will they ask us about do you think?? Adults or children? Anyone want to share some of their ideas?
Original post by Tommypolz
Me too, don't have many ideas and which specific task will they ask us about do you think?? Adults or children? Anyone want to share some of their ideas?

Hi Tommy, I would reckon that it would be just te general public (children+adults).
Original post by TaylorRush
Hi Tommy, I would reckon that it would be just te general public (children+adults).

Oh you think so? That would be good, I think they will make it more specific.
Original post by Tommypolz
Oh you think so? That would be good, I think they will make it more specific.

Hopefully.

Quick Reply

Latest