Easter Sunday 2017 - what 3 things are you thankful for today?Watch
Whether you are religious or not, it is always nice to remind ourselves of the good in our lives and Easter Sunday, when many of you will be celebrating Easter seems like a good time to reflect and remember the good that has happened this year so far
So what are you most thankful for right now? can be big or small, related to Easter or not
My three are -
1. I am thankful my papa is finally out of hospital and doing well on his new method of dialysis
2. I am thankful my cats are all happy and healthy and provide me with such joy. I only hope they feel the same about me
3. I am thankful I can have a day in today catching up on Netflix
2) close-ish to 500 followers
3) thankful for my friends and family for being mostly in good health - physical and mental
4) yes Im a bad ass like that - all these :
Wishing religious and non religious alike a peaceful thankful day
2. For the lie in we both had this morning.
3. That tesco had some mini eggs left.