Not creepy at all
lol school, the park, pub, Maccas :colone:
the mall
church?
talk to them online and video chat and then go meet them :tongue:
School
Narnia
Reply 12
Would suggest to have a friend you are confident with so that you might attract girls more
a social club?
The local pub (always full of them).
Reply 15
Original post by Meany Pie
a social club?

Like what? And dont say dance classes
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
talk to them online and video chat and then go meet them :tongue:

What like omegle? yeah right
Original post by Shar20

why not ... ?

the social / partner dance styles are great for meeting people

ballet / modern etc is a good work out and helps core strength flexibility, agility and so on ... even disregarding the gender imbalalnce in the average class in favour of boys...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Shar20
I have heard many people saying just go to the mall or on the street but i have no idea how a girl is going to react if a complete stranger(being me) walks up to them and starts a conversation. Any good suggestions? the best one so far is probably get a job where other women my age work.

Okay i`m sorry but you`re talking about girls like they`re aliens XDD believe it or not, they are people just like you * gasp * shock horror :redface:
how do you think SOMEONE will react if a complete stranger approaches them on the street? How would you react?
At the age of 17 I would`ve thought you`d know more than this, come on.
But to answer your question, don`t go out of your way to seek girls bcs it may seem a bit pervy (correction VERY PERVERTED)
Going to school and getting a better education would help you become surrounded by more like minded people, some of which are likely to be girls, too. Going to parties will help you meet new people, clubs, societies, etc. But incase you still didn`t get the message, plz don`t walk up to strangers on the street and start a convo bcs that doesn`t work and you`ll be dismissed as a perv (a bad thing)
Original post by Shar20

dance classes?

scouts?

Latest

Trending

Trending