Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Next Year I want to retake module 2 of business studies... (AS)
    I got my AS results today and was wondering does that mean I have to decline the result I have right now? Or can I keep that grade and retake the modules next year therefore adding to my total?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aplin)
    I got my AS results today and was wondering does that mean I have to decline the result I have right now? Or can I keep that grade and retake the modules next year therefore adding to my total?
    If you retake a module , the better grade counts towards your final mark .
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Aplin)
    If you are carrying on to A2 in Business Studies, then you do not need to decline the grade I think. IF you are dropping Business and wanting just to resit one module to improve your grade then YES you must unclaim the AS grade (early September when you go back to school - see your exams officer). That means that you can then just resit one module and claim for the new (hopefully improved) one.
    I would talk it over with your exams officer just to check.

ReputationRep:
    geogger in a helpful mood today

Thanks!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Aplin)
    geogger in a helpful mood today

Thanks!
    Cheeky!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.