Aafiq123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,
I am taking my GCSE exams this year and i was just wondering what predictions people have made for what 4 markers and 6 markers that could possibly appear in the exam for Unit 1 Chemistry this year. Any suggestions would be nice as i am trying to revise as thoroughly as possible. I am mainly asking as i want to make flash cards for the possible 6 markers and memorise the answers from mark schemes from past papers.
Thank You!
hassansafi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i'm guessing limestone might be a big topic as its not in the new specification but idk
BetteDarling
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aafiq123)
Hello,
I am taking my GCSE exams this year and i was just wondering what predictions people have made for what 4 markers and 6 markers that could possibly appear in the exam for Unit 1 Chemistry this year. Any suggestions would be nice as i am trying to revise as thoroughly as possible. I am mainly asking as i want to make flash cards for the possible 6 markers and memorise the answers from mark schemes from past papers.
Thank You!
If you look at past papers from the last few years the six markers are very unlikely to be the same ,then make a list of the main topics and cross reference and whichever are main topics and haven't been used recently are pretty solid predictions (don't not study any main topics because predictions are never 100%)
Jonnykennedy9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've just looked at the papers from January 2012 onwards and there hasn't been been a six marker on:
-Limestone
-Saturated/Unsaturated oils
-Emulsions
-Plant / Vegetable oils and uses
-Polymers
-Extracting metals

Doesn't narrow it down really so could be most things, gonna have to just hope it's one of the easier ones to tak about
edQEFFAD
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
do think the the exam is going to be difficult or fairly similar to the biology?
edQEFFAD
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what do you think the main topics are going to be? SOMEONE HELP!!!
Jonnykennedy9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by edQEFFAD)
what do you think the main topics are going to be? SOMEONE HELP!!!
Just watch all the freegcsesciencelessons videos on YouTube, cover all the topics in detail in about an hour start to finish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (153)
14.52%
I'm not sure (46)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (312)
29.6%
I have already dropped out (28)
2.66%
I'm not a current university student (515)
48.86%

Watched Threads