The Student Room Group

What's your opinion about. Nigerians

What do you guys think about nigerians
Reply 1
Nice Jollof Rice, Ghanaian one better tho!
black?

no other thoughts.

I do prefer French speaking blacks though, they seem like a riot
They have accents that could litterally put you to sleep, had a nigerian teacher once his voice was so rich. I would pay a nigerian to read to me every night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not to generalise but the first thing that pops to mind when I think of "Nigerian", is scammers.

Because of all the random e-mails I used to get asking for my bank details to marry their beautiful Nigerian princess or whatever. :/

EDIT:Oh and Fonejacker.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by Mans a triple OG
Not to generalise but the first thing that pops to mind when I think of "Nigerian", is scammers.

Because of all the random e-mails I used to get asking for my bank details to marry their beautiful Nigerian princess or whatever. :/

They have round faces and are generally nice people. Also funmy accent
Original post by Mans a triple OG

Did you ever reply..? No so for all you know it was legit so it all boils down to you being a hardcore stonecold neo nazi racist.
Original post by Got Milk
Did you ever reply..? No so for all you know it was legit so it all boils down to you being a hardcore stonecold neo nazi racist.

It was in my junk mail even my e-mail alerted that the e-mail was not from a trusted source.

You would have to be the biggest doughnut, to actually think that message was legit.
Reply 10
Housemate is Nigerian and he is pretty cool guy
He smokes weed too and so does his two best friends who are Nigerian
Nice people, chill.
Oh boy, here we go again...
Corruption and inequality.
Original post by king_kach
What do you guys think about nigerians

Nice body shape, very curvaliciois
Reply 16
Really cool people

Posted from TSR Mobile