Durham Science Offer Holders 2017 entry Watch

baznoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi! I haven't seen any threads like this so I thought I'd make one, as it would be nice to get to know some people that will hopefully be on our courses come October!
I'm Ellie, and I have an offer to study Natural Sciences (chemistry, physics, maths) at Trevelyan College! I'm taking maths, further maths, chemistry and physics at A2 all on OCR (OCR A for sciences). I like reading and watching films & TV, and I play the french horn and the trumpet.
Rhthulla
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you so much for making this thread! I've been looking forward to connecting with other science students.

My name is Paul, I'm British-Canadian-Salvadorian, currently living in El Salvador. I hold an offer to study NatSci, with Chemistry included. I plan to take Chemistry and Earth Sciences. I'm in the IB, so I take Maths, Chemistry and Physics at Higher Level and English Lit, Spanish LitLang and Economics at Standard Level.

I'm a huge fan of cats, video games, board games and sight-seeing. I also have an interest in Model United Nations style debate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Mon, 1 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • Durham University
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?