The Student Room Group

How to ace A2 with 7 weeks to go?

This question and the answer is self explanatory but I guess I'm just looking for wise advice and tips for revision in the final weeks and someone to tell me that it is still possible to get the grades I need!

How can I ace my A2's with 7 weeks to go? (I need AAA to get into my firm choice university which is Leeds to do Law!)

Baring in mind I am taking A2 Law, AS and A2 Politics in one year (As I dropped Business Studies) and Sociology A2 (That of which is linear so I have three exams).
If we assume that without revision you'd get UUU then it isn't possible but i'm guessing since you are predicted 3A's you are pretty smart so i'd say with the weeks left you could definitely do it.
It's not that I haven't revised it's just I feel like I am behind so I relate, I mean unless you dont know anything its pretty possible. Have you tried past papers? Can you sort of see how to approach them even if you need to learn the content ? Try and making bullet note lists to summarise
Reply 3
Original post by physicsamor
It's not that I haven't revised it's just I feel like I am behind so I relate, I mean unless you dont know anything its pretty possible. Have you tried past papers? Can you sort of see how to approach them even if you need to learn the content ? Try and making bullet note lists to summarise

I definitely feel ahead in Law and Politics but I'm just worried about my sociology since its linear and balancing it all out with such a small period of time left. Its not like I haven't been revising, I've done 34 hours in total this half term but I'm a tad anxious about it all!
Original post by AlderKate
I definitely feel ahead in Law and Politics but I'm just worried about my sociology since its linear and balancing it all out with such a small period of time left. Its not like I haven't been revising, I've done 34 hours in total this half term but I'm a tad anxious about it all!

Yeah my economics is linear so it's stressful. I have 11 exams in total but I think you are just getting exam nerves!! If you have done 34 hours thats impressive (and far more than me) continue with that pace and you'll reach that target!! Whenever I think I'm gonna fail I'll do a past paper question to boost my confidence that I have got this!
Reply 5
Original post by physicsamor
Yeah my economics is linear so it's stressful. I have 11 exams in total but I think you are just getting exam nerves!! If you have done 34 hours thats impressive (and far more than me) continue with that pace and you'll reach that target!! Whenever I think I'm gonna fail I'll do a past paper question to boost my confidence that I have got this!

Its a pain isn't it! I hope so, good luck with it! You can do it

Quick Reply

Latest