The Student Room Group

What do you do for exercise?

What do you do? Trip to the gym, home workout, brisk walking every now and again?

How do you fit it in with your other commitments?

Scroll to see replies

my only exercise consists of walking to and from college :redface:
I actually really enjoy going to the gym but im just so lazy
I walk to college from the college car park

I walk back again too
Reply 3
Original post by alanaro
What do you do? Trip to the gym, home workout, brisk walking every now and again?

I need to join the gym but at the moment a home workout for my abs :biggrin:

I do 120 twist and normal crunches
120 sit ups :biggrin:
and up to 60/70 squats but after a few days I tend to go over the amount.

I fit it in as I think it's a necessity for myself as I want my body to look good.
I feel like getting too hyped when listening to music counts as my daily exercise tbh:biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by alanaro

So at uni a form of procrastination has to been taking part in various forms of exercise so I've done
Trampolining
White water rafting ( the water was cold and I fell out the boat and it was just kinda horrible lol )
Group exercise classes e.g body attack, body balance ?
Swimming
Général gym stuff - weights cardio lol
Done gymnastics a few times too

so yeh done quite a few sports for exercise recently
I walk an hour home from school quite often and i am also planning on going to the gym in my school 5 times a week and I am going to a cricket club. I have to lose the belly fat somehow.
Reply 7
Gym. How do you fit it in? If you care about your health, you will find the time. It's about priorities.
Boxing, Horse Riding, Football, Running, Gym. I love sports! :smile:
As for time, I make time. Because I enjoy it, I make sure I include it every day.
Reply 9
Original post by Asha_19
I need to join the gym but at the moment a home workout for my abs :biggrin:

I do 120 twist and normal crunches
120 sit ups :biggrin:
and up to 60/70 squats but after a few days I tend to go over the amount.

I fit it in as I think it's a necessity for myself as I want my body to look good.

Have you got a six pack through doing this cause I really want abs
Outside of the gym (which you only really need for a pull up bar and lifting bench, btw) I run, I climb everything I can find, and then there are press ups. Press ups are fantastic. Arguably, you could go through life just using pressups to keep fit. You can do them anywhere, the difficulty applied and muscle groups affected are extremely open to variation, and they immediately cause a spike in both testosterone and confidence. They are the gift that keeps on giving.
Original post by fefssdf
Have you got a six pack through doing this cause I really want abs

I've started to develop my 3rd and 4th pack and it actually works it's just a bit of work you have to put it as well as looking at your diet :biggrin: I want more of a toned look a reason why I'm not going too extreme
I go to the gym and I fxck sh1t up...

Spoiler

gymmmmmm but only recently. tone up!
I cycle 30+ hours a week at work

and go to the gym three sessions a week
I normally go running a few times a week.
Original post by alanaro

Gym in the mornings most days. If I can't do that, I'll go after college or in the evening...

I can't really walk to college because it's too far, but I walk what I can on the way back...
Reply 17
Exercise? :lol: :lol:
Pretty much just lifting and the odd bit of recreational sport. Wanna start doing more cardio really but I'm always saying that :rofl:
Walking up the stairs and down counts :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending