The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

best accomodation for uni of leeds

closest to engineering building and has nice en-suites.
closest to dental school and has nice en-suites?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by adam_2198
closest to engineering building and has nice en-suites.

Henry Price is very close to Engineering Building.
Original post by Agent R5
closest to dental school and has nice en-suites?

The Tannery is close to dental school and has en suites, if you are first years. There are plenty of private accommodation near that area as well.
Original post by Captainiroh84
The Tannery is close to dental school and has en suites, if you are first years. There are plenty of private accommodation near that area as well.

Thanks for the response! Are Tannery and Sentinel Towers right next to each other? and which would you say is better :P
Original post by Agent R5
Thanks for the response! Are Tannery and Sentinel Towers right next to each other? and which would you say is better :P

They are literally next to each other, they are both equally nice i think, haven't lived in them.
Hello. I just wanted to get student advice based on accommodation. I'm attending University of Leeds this fall and I'm having trouble deciding what undergraduate accommodation to choose. My preferences are Self Catered, En-Suite, Sociable, reasonable distance to campus, double bed and spacey room. Please, could you throw me any suggestion based around that criteria please (never mind the price)? I like to party hard and I'm highly sociable. Any recommendations, never minding the price and distance.

Many Thanks,

Oliver

Quick Reply

Latest