LSearle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi.
I really need help making a revision timetable. I'm in my AS year at college and I want to start really working now as I want to get top grades at the end of next year. But I don't know how to make a revision timetable.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LSearle)
Hi.
I really need help making a revision timetable. I'm in my AS year at college and I want to start really working now as I want to get top grades at the end of next year. But I don't know how to make a revision timetable.
Hi LSearle,

Whenever I make a revision timetable, I allocate topics to revise to days, rather than specific times. I find that allocating topics to days is far less stressful than trying to revise topics between certain times, as it allows more flexibility if I have other commitments, for example.

I've attached the timetable I used for my semester 1 university exams, to give you an idea of what I mean

There is also a revision timetable tool on TSR, so that may be worth a try as well. To create a timetable, go to your profile > My study tools > Create new study resource > Create your study planner
Attached files
username2199397
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OH MY GAAWD! Stop wasting your time making a fancy timetable, just make a simple checklist - worry about actually doing the revision :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (489)
33.36%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.61%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.4%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.64%

Watched Threads