AshAsh1998
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everybody,
I have recently applied to university of dundee for Bsc Computing Science (10 days ago) so it's after UCAS deadline. Does anyone know if i have chance to get an offer ? If there will be vacancies for late applicants? Or normally this course always gets full ?
greghayes
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AshAsh1998)
Hello everybody,
I have recently applied to university of dundee for Bsc Computing Science (10 days ago) so it's after UCAS deadline. Does anyone know if i have chance to get an offer ? If there will be vacancies for late applicants? Or normally this course always gets full ?
The UCAS deadline was 15th January and many people had theirs in before that as well. Unfortunately, it's highly unlikely that you'll get an offer at this point unless a lot of people have rejected theirs (i.e. not made it their firm/insurance or just don't want to go there anymore) so it may be better to wait until clearing on results day or go through UCAS extra as it doesn't look positive at this time. However, I'm not saying it won't happen, but you'll probably be the one of the last people that they look at in terms of applications by now.
Charlotte_Ma
Badges: 8
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AshAsh1998)
Hello everybody,
Email their admissions team to see if they can consider you. you will just be counted as a late applicant which is fine as long as there is still places available for you.
The only difference is, it will be up to them how long they take to consider your application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise