The Student Room Group

Video Inteview Cass Business School?

Anyone been shortlisted for a short online interview for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation at Cass Business School, London or any other courses?
Original post by annouskark
Anyone been shortlisted for a short online interview for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation at Cass Business School, London or any other courses?
hey did you completed your interview? Can you please tell me the questions and was it live interview or recorded? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by annouskark

I've been shortlisted for an online interview for the MSc Management at Cass.. Do you have any recommendations? How did your video interview go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 3
Original post by Ayushjain
hey did you completed your interview? Can you please tell me the questions and was it live interview or recorded? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey I've been shortlisted for an online interview for the MSc Management. Do you have any recommendations? How did your video interview go? Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply 4
Original post by GirlBoss
Hey I've been shortlisted for an online interview for the MSc Management. Do you have any recommendations? How did your video interview go? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey! I have an online interview with CASS for MSc Management this week. Do you have any recommendations or advice? How did you find your interview? Hope it went well! Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you so much in advance :smile:
Hey, could anyone who has completed the interview let me what questions were asked please?
Original post by GirlBoss
I've been shortlisted for an online interview for the MSc Management at Cass.. Do you have any recommendations? How did your video interview go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you end up completing your interview? If so what kind of questions did they ask please? :smile:
Reply 7
Hey - I'll have the video interview to MSc Management next week, wondering if anyone of you could share what sort of questions they asked? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending