Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I've been trying to create an account in the Uni of Surrey platform for accommodation but there seems to be a problem. I can't find my student ID number in any of the emails they have sent to me. There is just one student number they have sent to me and it doesn't seem to be it, as the site rejects it when I fill it in. Can someone please tell me what I have to do in order to get my student ID number?
    Thanks in advance!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bluerain716)
    Hi!
    I've been trying to create an account in the Uni of Surrey platform for accommodation but there seems to be a problem. I can't find my student ID number in any of the emails they have sent to me. There is just one student number they have sent to me and it doesn't seem to be it, as the site rejects it when I fill it in. Can someone please tell me what I have to do in order to get my student ID number?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hey bluerain716,

Just got back from Easter break, sorry for the delay in responding!

Hmm, that's odd! Have you already made Surrey your firm choice? It can take up to 72 hours after firming Surrey to be able to create an account on the accommodation website. If this isn't the case, I would recommend getting in contact with the Accommodation team directly so that they can help you set up an account. You can email them on [email protected] Ooh, another quick thing to note: your student number may also be referred to as your URN (Unique Reference Number) on correspondence the uni has sent to you.

Let me know how you get on and if you need any more help!

All the best,
    Ashley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Surrey)
    Hey bluerain716,

Just got back from Easter break, sorry for the delay in responding!

Hmm, that's odd! Have you already made Surrey your firm choice? It can take up to 72 hours after firming Surrey to be able to create an account on the accommodation website. If this isn't the case, I would recommend getting in contact with the Accommodation team directly so that they can help you set up an account. You can email them on [email protected] Ooh, another quick thing to note: your student number may also be referred to as your URN (Unique Reference Number) on correspondence the uni has sent to you.

Let me know how you get on and if you need any more help!

All the best,
    Ashley
    Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your answer and don't worry for the delay! I actually sorted out my emails and figured out which number was necessary for creating the account!

Best regards,
    Maria-Magdalena
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bluerain716)
    Dear Ashley,

Thank you for your answer and don't worry for the delay! I actually sorted out my emails and figured out which number was necessary for creating the account!

Best regards,
    Maria-Magdalena
    Hey!

Oh that's great news, glad you were able to get everything sorted out As always, if you have anything else you need help with just let me know!

All the best,
    Ashley

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.