What's up with this guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So this guy I kind of know from college I've recently been getting close with him. Like we talk more and hang out more. I feel like I've developed feelings for him. However, I don't get jealous when he flirts praises or talks about other girls. This confused me since I thought I had feelings for him? On the other hand, when I was talking about a guy with him (in general) and he got defensive and started asking personal questions like how my love life is going. (love life which I don't have...) He sounded kind of jealous if you ask me. So my question is if a guy is jealous does he usually have feelings for the girl?
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably or why else would he get jealous?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes. Come on, you know this.
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Probably
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this guy I kind of know from college I've recently been getting close with him. Like we talk more and hang out more. I feel like I've developed feelings for him. However, I don't get jealous when he flirts praises or talks about other girls. This confused me since I thought I had feelings for him? On the other hand, when I was talking about a guy with him (in general) and he got defensive and started asking personal questions like how my love life is going. (love life which I don't have...) He sounded kind of jealous if you ask me. So my question is if a guy is jealous does he usually have feelings for the girl?
Even a child would know the answer to this. He likes you silly!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you know for sure if he's jealous?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
Do you know for sure if he's jealous?
It's kind of the way he asked which made it seem like jealousy. Like his face went kind of red and he looked kind of upset/angry? I don't know how to explain it. But I can only assume he was jealous. I don't know if him being jealous means he has feelings for me or he's only upset because guys get territorial about girls they hang out with. Or he's upset/angry because he thought I was with someone and he's still single?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
Probably or why else would he get jealous?
(Original post by gjd800)
Yes. Come on, you know this.
(Original post by TheFarmerLad)
Probably
Yeah but jealousy doesn't necessarily equal feelings does it?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's not a necessary condition, but it is a sufficient one.
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think he likes you I don't understand why else he'd be jealous
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gjd800)
It's not a necessary condition, but it is a sufficient one.
(Original post by gabriellakhan)
I think he likes you I don't understand why else he'd be jealous
Still can't be 100 percent sure but i take that it's a possibility
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Still can't be 100 percent sure but i take that it's a possibility
I just don't see why else the guy could be jealous. Maybe try asking him out?
DellenDrake
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds like he's jealous and talked about other girls to show to you that he's been in relationships before.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (139)
62.05%
I don't have everything I need (85)
37.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed