Beccae53
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi I'm in yr 11 but my family is looking to book a holiday next year to a place where it's unlikely that I'll be able to revise much. Would this greatly affect my grades and chances to get into a good uni? And if it would would I be able to make it up by starting to revise a lot earlier?
Thanks
fxlloutboyy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depends what time of the year you're thinking about going. After AS exams would be best so July time. You don't really want to miss any term time due to needing a good attendance and falling behind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Merlin98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You'll probably be fine if its mid year, but don't do anything during the easter break before the exams
Beccae53
Rep:
?
They said they were looking during easter time how much revision would I need to do everyday if I did revision throughout the year?
fxlloutboyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You probably should revise in easter it's pretty important, I'd rather get better grades than a holiday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beccae53
Rep:
?
Okay if I have like a week of the holiday doing hardcore revison would this make it up. I would start doing proper revison at least after Christmas?
fxlloutboyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If you feel like you actually will revise when you say you will then it'll be fine but as a year 12 I know I lost motivation fast and don't always revise when I say I will

Posted from TSR Mobile
Beccae53
Rep:
?
Okay thanks how far in advance did you start revising?
fxlloutboyy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm only in Year twelve and I've left it late for my internal exams starting in March

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.37%
I don't have everything I need (308)
43.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed