Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For all those who have just done A2s or equivalent...

ReputationRep:
    OOO what a well thought out poll!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I thought it would be a good idea, since I'm finding it so hard to get through the huge threads - especially with this server busy message!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Btw blissy - that synoptic english paper you checked for me...I got 120/120 on it. So A LOT of credit goes to you!!!! many thanks *hugglies*

ReputationRep:
    I got AAAAB, holding an offer for Imperial. Haven't decided whether to reapply to Oxbridge (probably oxford) yet!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    I got AAAAB, holding an offer for Imperial. Haven't decided whether to reapply to Oxbridge (probably oxford) yet!!
    Just like me then!!!! How horrid is this choice?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Btw blissy - that synoptic english paper you checked for me...I got 120/120 on it. So A LOT of credit goes to you!!!! many thanks *hugglies*
    YAY!!! (I was just about to ask you the UMS mark for that one, actually). Mum is saying "english teacher, english teacher" in the back ground. NOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    I got ABB and needed BBB for my firm so im off to uni...wahoo

I am having my law paper remarked though as I was one ums mark off an A (bummer), it doesnt really matter but it will look better on my CV

ReputationRep:
    I got BCC in Electronics, Physics and Computing so I'm going to Birmingham (which was my firm choice). Thing is that I thought that I may get a B in Physics or Computing but I wasn't very confident about one in Electronics but then I went and got 118/120 in one of the modulus! :eek:

Tonight I'm going to go out and I'm thinking of getting so drunk that I cannot remember my results, then I will get someone to tell them to me and celebrate all over again!

ReputationRep:
    got into physics at aberyswith so i should go and celebrate...

ReputationRep:
    Theres no category for the - I'm redoing some of my maths modules, and will probably redo bits of my art seeing as i only need 15 marks to go up a grade, but now Im off to a different college coz ive decided i want to do medicine so now need to gain an a in both chemistry and biology - people

ps ...I hate a levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

(Original post by bobndave)

ps ...I hate a levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    main reason i neva went 2 college

ReputationRep:
    going back to college, did awful

TROD.

ReputationRep:
    I got ABB which wasn't enough for my firm but I got into my insurance so I am happy.

ReputationRep:
    im stayin on 6th form to finish some AS levels off to A level, then uni

ReputationRep:
    is it worth gettin remarks done if ur 5 UMS off? im pissed off with that it was in computing mod5 and 6 AQA ****ed them up i had 21 over an A with only those 2 modules left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    For all those who have just done A2s or equivalent...
    I don't think any of them applies to me. I narrowly missed out on my firm, but got accepted by my insurance, however I'm asking them to release me so I can go to RH who have made me an unofficial (but soon to be offical offer providing I get released) offer.

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a nice gap year. After all that hard work (heh), I think I deserve a year of procrastination.

ReputationRep:
    I got 4 A grades (+ distinction in French AEA) and am going to KCL (my firm choice) to do medicine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a reply from KCL, which looks like it will probably arrive tomorrow now. They rejected me for Mathematics but have offered me a place for Computer Science but I'm not sure whether I want to do it. My alternative would be Italian & Linguistics at UCL but I can't phone them up to check to see if they have vacancies until KCL reply back so that I get released.

First things first, I need to get some food into my body. Haven't eaten all day.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.