Do i need to revise the Geography Pre Release topic or not? help!

Watch
Student5365968
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi
i am studying Edexcel A2 Geography, and the pre release is bridging the development gap.
Would i need to revise the general development gap topic( content, theory, general case studies) or not?

any help apprieciated. Thank you!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Fox Corner)
x
SarcasticAA
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Student5365968)
Hi
i am studying Edexcel A2 Geography, and the pre release is bridging the development gap.
Would i need to revise the general development gap topic( content, theory, general case studies) or not?

any help apprieciated. Thank you!
I think you do need to at least revise the theory behind it but don't quote me on that! Good luck
Student5365968
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by SarcasticAA)
I think you do need to at least revise the theory behind it but don't quote me on that! Good luck
Thank you, good look to your aswell. Will you be taking this approach for your exam also? What work have you done so far for the pre release? My teacher has given us booklets to do in relation to the pre release booklet. How about unit 4, what is your topic?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads