ReputationRep:
    If i grt three Us will i still get in?
    Serious question

ReputationRep:
    Please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumonzchobham)
    Please
    if you have an unconditional, you're allowed in regardless of what grades you get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student5365968)
    if you have an unconditional, you're allowed in regardless of what grades you get.
    Even if I get saucy Us

ReputationRep:
    If i grt three Us will i still get in?
    Serious question
    If you have an unconditional offer yes you will.

However, I would urge you to work - I got EEE for my A Levels and that failure has dogged me all my life.

I have had to prove that I am not that stupid - I was just lazy. I now have a degree and a professional qualification. I am a senior sister in the NHS. But I am so embarrassed by these results. Don't take your foot off the gas please

( I pushed my children - they all have post grad quals and the youngest is doing a PhD)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squeakysquirrel)
    If you have an unconditional offer yes you will.

However, I would urge you to work - I got EEE for my A Levels and that failure has dogged me all my life.

I have had to prove that I am not that stupid - I was just lazy. I now have a degree and a professional qualification. I am a senior sister in the NHS. But I am so embarrassed by these results. Don't take your foot off the gas please

( I pushed my children - they all have post grad quals and the youngest is doing a PhD)
    Thank you, for the advice. i just wanna be assured i can go to uni coz my revisions not looking tht great, nevertheless i'll try to fight the laziness

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, for the advice. i just wanna be assured i can go to uni coz my revisions not looking tht great, nevertheless i'll try to fight the laziness
    Just work sweetheart and ace those grades - you will not regret it - even if you concentrate on just one exam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 18, 2017
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.