The Student Room Group

Who would you vote for If it had to be either Jeremy Corbyn or Tony Blair

Poll

Tony Blair or Corbyn

So basically this one really has me stumped on the one hand Tony Blair is the worst leader this country has ever had on the other hand I do question whether Jeremy Corbyn would be even worse.

However how much worse can you get? I believe Jeremy Corbyn would be an utter disaster but at absolute worst he would be as bad as Tony Blair so gun to your head you have to pick one no other choices Blair or Corbyn?
The only reason to choose Blair here is remaining in the EU. The answer is Corbyn because he challenges the right wing influences through media and news- we need a change away from the status quo.

A progressive left wing Scandinavian model is the best model to follow, that's Corbyn
Reply 2
For me the choice would be nobody.

I have got so fed up with all these damned mp's saying we'll do this, that and whatever else they claim will be done but hey guess what, NOTHING GETS DONE, why, because they don't want to spend money to get the things done that they said would happen.

Everything is always about making cuts, never about doing stuff to make gains if thats the right term to use ( at this late hour who cares, I certainly don't).

If it was me making a decision I would get rid of the government rubbish and let the people of the uk decide what happens and give us our voices back so to speak.

All to often we have to listen to the government prattle on about stuff that is really of no interest to us, who gives a damn whats happening in other countries, concentrate on the uk for heavens sake ( would like to say something stronger but to keep the moderators happy I shall bottle it up as usyal ).

I sincerely hope that once we leave the wretched eu and no longer have to hand over £350,000,000 a week that all the money saved will go into giving uk people better wages, lower bills like this rip off council tax. Hey they could even get rid of the rip off bedroom tax too.

I know a lot of you will disagree but at this point in time I really don't care. By all means voice your opinions if they differ from what I think which they will.
Tony Blair made one mistake during his time in government and that was blindly following the Americans into a war with Iraq and that is what people howl at him for, but what they forget is that his economic polices were great fro our country.

Our economy was booming wages were at an all time high and that is why people loved him, he was a great leader.
Original post by PostWarLegend
Tony Blair made one mistake during his time in government and that was blindly following the Americans into a war with Iraq and that is what people howl at him for, but what they forget is that his economic polices were great fro our country.

Our economy was booming wages were at an all time high and that is why people loved him, he was a great leader.

He opened our borders to the world, letting millions in. He's hated for much more than the war!
Reply 5
Considering that Jeremy Corbyn would let in the hordes, i'd have to say Tony Blair
Reply 6
Corbyn would be better simply for the fact that he won’t embroil this country in questionable and expensive wars. Also he won’t be in office for self enrichment, unlike Blair.
Reply 7
Tony Blair
Reply 8
Corbyn, for three simple reasons.
1] I hate that thundercunt Blair and all he stands for
2] Since everyone else seems to hate Corbyn it would be fun to see him in power
3] The country could do with a shake up - for better or for worse.
A Marxist or a Tory
A Marxist or a Tory
Mmmm..... Only one way to find out...... FIGHT!
Blair did nothing wrong
unfair poll ya prick
a tad biased in the poll, no? :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending