The Student Room Group

Forensic Mental Health at King's College London Interview Questions

Has anyone had an interview at King's College London for an MSc in Clinical Forensic Psychology or any other pathway within Forensic Mental Health? In my interview offer it says they will be asking 'general questions about research and practice' by a panel. Any tips or ideas what this may entail would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much
Please bare in mind we don't discuss interview questions. I hope you can find some advice though.
Reply 2
Hello.

I have also received an interview for the same course. Have you received any tips or ideas?

I only found out today, so a bit stressed out! Ha

Thanks
Reply 3
Hi, do you remember how your interview went? I have one this year
Reply 4
Original post by chl.lvr
Hi, do you remember how your interview went? I have one this year

Congrats on your interview! If you don't mind me asking- when did you apply/find out? I have applied for the same course :smile:
Reply 5
Thanks! I applied in January and found out about a week ago. This was for the clinical pathway

Original post by Geepie
Congrats on your interview! If you don't mind me asking- when did you apply/find out? I have applied for the same course :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by chl.lvr
Thanks! I applied in January and found out about a week ago. This was for the clinical pathway

I applied in March for the clinical pathway- hopefully I’ll find out soon!
Original post by Geepie
I applied in March for the clinical pathway- hopefully I’ll find out soon!

Hi both - I've just been offered an interview for the same course for next week! So nervous!
Reply 8
Original post by Anniepattz
Hi both - I've just been offered an interview for the same course for next week! So nervous!

How did it go?
Hard to know! How about yours? Have you heard back about a decision yet?
Reply 10
Hard to know! How about yours? Have you heard back about a decision yet?

Yea, I've got an offer
I got rejected unfortunately. The only feedback I got was that it has been a particularly competitive year. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of experience and academic grades did you have when applying? I might apply again next year so it would be good to know what I should aim for 😁
Reply 12
I got rejected unfortunately. The only feedback I got was that it has been a particularly competitive year. If you don't mind me asking, what sort of experience and academic grades did you have when applying? I might apply again next year so it would be good to know what I should aim for 😁
academics I’m predicted a first at oxford in psychology and experience I’ve done support work and inpatient psychiatric charity work

Quick Reply

Latest