The Student Room Group

My Mind, My Insanity

I look at boys, never touched or acted upon what i think because that would be wrong. I can be driving, sat on a bus or train, even walking down the street and my imagination kicks in if i see a good looking boy. My dreams are more like night terrors and i wake up disgusted with myself. I avoid contact with any youngsters to the point that i am the weird Uncle who doesn't care. I do care and i would like nothing more than to have a healthy relationship with my family.
Reply 1
By 'boys', I assume you are talking about the under-age kind? I think it's a shame this is such a taboo subject, as it stops people from seeking help to manage these feelings. All I can suggest is that if your urges are disturbing you and/or you think they might lead you to put a boy in danger, talk to a therapist. Get it off your chest in a confidential setting. They should be able to give better advice than anyone on a student forum!

And don't beat yourself up about it - you can't control what you find attractive, but you can control your actions. Good luck!
Underaged?....
Reply 3
Original post by xobeauty
Underaged?....

I might be wrong, but from the reference to 'youngsters' I am assuming this isn't a post about being gay?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending