That's sad, I am not even bad looking
Is that your own opinion?
AspiringUnderdog
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mercedesthebest)
Hmm, it must suck to be me I must secretly be the laughing stock of all my friends and girls I guess but I will give this a go.
Dude, no one cares what you do why are you so concerned about what people think?
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They are the prettiest girls on the campus so yes I guess.
Do you actually like them, or did you just confessed because of their looks? Either way, they aren't attracted to you in the emotional sense
RizK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I confessed to five women, one of them was my best friend and they all rejected me. Why? Am I that ugly or boring? Will I ever have luck with women?
I think I can resonate with you on this one, let me give a humble anecdote. I've been ugly, short and scrawny all my life up till the later stages of puberty. I had a dying crush for a single girl in school for 6 years. I loved her through thick and thin, confessed to her multiple times, but each time i was kicked deeper into the brotherzone than before.

Eventually call it quits, stop trying, try to appreciate girls as friends instead of potential mates, thats when I got my first ex, a girl who liked me for whom i am instead of being a tryhard who was trying to woo her at every corner, being overly nice just for the sake of getting her with you, etc.
Things didn't work out with her but long story short, I have 11 exes now, and sometimes feelings were involved - not that it's something to brag about tbh, but I'd say it's a pretty big deal when you come from a country where dating is practically outlawed. Honestly though, relationships aren't everything, you really need to learn live for yourself single and proud. I don't think I would be looking for a relationship for a few good years.

Here's what you do. You stop trying. You stop looking. Instead, you start working on improving yourself. Not for the women, not for the others, not for what you want society to think of you. You do it for yourself. Explore what you want to do in life. Hit the gym, do facial saunas or whatever. Look good for yourself. Build your confidence. I don't look good myself, but let me tell you man. Looks fade, but confidence doesn't.

Be good, and do it for yourself. You'll get a girl who'll like you for whom you are. It'll take time, but it's worth it.

And always remember, girls aren't everything. If there's one thing I've learnt through my rollercoaster of a life, you'll never really get what you want when you want it. If you don't want it though, it's everywhere.

or maybe it's just me, idk. YMMV.

Be your own man.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
I confessed to five women, one of them was my best friend and they all rejected me. Why? Am I that ugly or boring? Will I ever have luck with women?
Change your approach. Confessions sounds like a very ineffective way. Be fore confident, thoughtful and direct. Confession sounds weak, hesitant and lacking confidence,. Shouldnt you be worrying about exams?
Mercedesthebest
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Change your approach. Confessions sounds like a very ineffective way. Be fore confident, thoughtful and direct. Confession sounds weak, hesitant and lacking confidence,. Shouldnt you be worrying about exams?
I don't have exams, am already done with it.
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Eat more cake. It will solve this problem.
just_a_londoner
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Must be your lucky night, I'm19 f from East London, feeling really hot, struggling to sleep, call me 07563689552
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (122)
69.32%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.32%
Yes but I might change my mind (20)
11.36%

Watched Threads