BLOODY HELL!! UKL'S full of geniuses Watch

This discussion is closed.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.
Dynamite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.
what did u get??
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm not kleva
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
Either that or liers! :rolleyes:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dynamite)
what did u get??

I feel so average, even my own Dad told me that he's gonna lie and tell his mates I got AAB. :eek: I got ABC.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'm not kleva
what did u get tk?
lotus_lee
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have really ****ed up since secondary school. Back then, it was mostly A*/As but at college, it has been As and Cs! Why no Bs!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what did u get tk?
i got ABB

BUT the A was only by one mark, and in media i got C,D,E in my units :cool:

i'm very pleased with my grades, but then i do quite easy subjects compared to most people.
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i got ABB

i'm very pleased with my grades, but then i do quite easy subjects compared to most people.
Imo all subjects are just as hard as one another.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
i got ABB

WHAT???? and you sed you werent clever. I wish I got ABB. Stupid girl, you should be proud of yourself.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WHAT???? and you sed you werent clever. I wish I got ABB. Stupid girl, you should be proud of yourself.
Thank you. I bet you did sciences and maths and economics and stuff tho - hard stuff! I'd be lookin at UUU if i did science.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
(Original post by mc_watson87)
All subjects are just as hard as one another.
My mate who does Film Studies, thought it was a well easy subject, but she got a D in it.
Congratulations to your results Mikey, you did excellent. Looks like my free dental care will be coming soon.
Dynamite
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Thank you. I bet you did sciences and maths and economics and stuff tho - hard stuff! I'd be lookin at UUU if i did science.
No way, I did physics and dropped it. I did quite easy subjects, psychology and ICT, and maths, but maths was very hard, thats why i got a C in it, as last year all I did was get D's and E's in maths, Im very happy with the C.
MBR50
Report 14 years ago
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
That comment was a little pathetic in a thread, mainly about people who got lower than straight A grades (yet still brilliant grades). Insensitive.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No way, I did physics and dropped it. I did quite easy subjects, psychology and ICT, and maths, but maths was very hard, thats why i got a C in it, as last year all I did was get D's and E's in maths, Im very happy with the C.
psychology marking is V. dodgy i think.
C is excellent in maths - well done
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats brilliant, but not relevant, yeah you must be very clever, but what about those who get one A, dont we deserve some attention.
BCHL85
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yap, Bloody hell. I've not known my results yet. Oh, poor me. Am I luckier than you, guys :mad:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
psychology marking is V. dodgy i think.
C is excellent in maths - well done

Yes very dodgy, which is unfair for those who do psychology. I was ill and was sick in the middle of one of my psychology units in June, I missed 20 minutes of the exam and I got an A :eek: Then the exam, which I found easy as I knew what to write and all I got a D. Its very dodgy, and honestly I dont beleve in these stupid results. I bet you anything, that they push the grades up to those who go to private colleges etc...
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Congratulations to your results Mikey, you did excellent. Looks like my free dental care will be coming soon.
Thanx.

How does the 5th of September 2010 sound to you? :cool:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed