The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BlueAngel
Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.

what did u get??
Reply 2
i'm not kleva :smile:
Reply 3
BlueAngel
Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.

Either that or liers! :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Dynamite
what did u get??

I feel so average, even my own Dad told me that he's gonna lie and tell his mates I got AAB. :eek: I got ABC.
Tinykates
i'm not kleva :smile:

what did u get tk?
Reply 6
I have really fucked up since secondary school. Back then, it was mostly A*/As but at college, it has been As and Cs! Why no Bs!
Reply 7
BlueAngel
what did u get tk?

i got ABB

BUT the A was only by one mark, and in media i got C,D,E in my units :cool:

i'm very pleased with my grades, but then i do quite easy subjects compared to most people.
Tinykates
i got ABB

i'm very pleased with my grades, but then i do quite easy subjects compared to most people.

Imo all subjects are just as hard as one another. :smile:
Tinykates
i got ABB

WHAT???? and you sed you werent clever. I wish I got ABB. Stupid girl, you should be proud of yourself. :smile:
Reply 10
BlueAngel
WHAT???? and you sed you werent clever. I wish I got ABB. Stupid girl, you should be proud of yourself. :smile:

Thank you. I bet you did sciences and maths and economics and stuff tho - hard stuff! I'd be lookin at UUU if i did science.
mc_watson87
All subjects are just as hard as one another.

My mate who does Film Studies, thought it was a well easy subject, but she got a D in it.
Congratulations to your results Mikey, you did excellent. Looks like my free dental care will be coming soon. :wink:
Reply 12
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Tinykates
Thank you. I bet you did sciences and maths and economics and stuff tho - hard stuff! I'd be lookin at UUU if i did science.

No way, I did physics and dropped it. I did quite easy subjects, psychology and ICT, and maths, but maths was very hard, thats why i got a C in it, as last year all I did was get D's and E's in maths, Im very happy with the C.
Reply 14
Dynamite
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

That comment was a little pathetic in a thread, mainly about people who got lower than straight A grades (yet still brilliant grades). Insensitive.
Reply 15
BlueAngel
No way, I did physics and dropped it. I did quite easy subjects, psychology and ICT, and maths, but maths was very hard, thats why i got a C in it, as last year all I did was get D's and E's in maths, Im very happy with the C.

psychology marking is V. dodgy i think.
C is excellent in maths - well done :biggrin:
Dynamite
I got, AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats brilliant, but not relevant, yeah you must be very clever, but what about those who get one A, dont we deserve some attention.
Reply 17
Yap, Bloody hell. I've not known my results yet. Oh, poor me. Am I luckier than you, guys :mad:
Tinykates
psychology marking is V. dodgy i think.
C is excellent in maths - well done :biggrin:

Yes very dodgy, which is unfair for those who do psychology. I was ill and was sick in the middle of one of my psychology units in June, I missed 20 minutes of the exam and I got an A :eek: Then the exam, which I found easy as I knew what to write and all I got a D. Its very dodgy, and honestly I dont beleve in these stupid results. I bet you anything, that they push the grades up to those who go to private colleges etc...
BlueAngel
Congratulations to your results Mikey, you did excellent. Looks like my free dental care will be coming soon. :wink:

Thanx. :smile:

How does the 5th of September 2010 sound to you? :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending