Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BLOODY HELL!! UKL'S full of geniuses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I bet you anything, that they push the grades up to those who go to private colleges etc...
    Will you bet your life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Lol, what a fab film. Hehehe. Can that actually happen?

I seriously doubt it, but in my case its different, cos Im an blue Angel,
    Angel Of Love, I can age and turn young when ever I want to portray you humans. Im made of light, not genes and cells.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Will you bet your life?

Yeah I would, I rather die and go back home, than sit here and let others cheat for those who have been blessed with private school. Its just unfair.

ReputationRep:
    I seriously doubt it, but in my case its different, cos Im an blue Angel,
    Angel Of Love, I can age and turn young when ever I want to portray you humans. Im made of light, not genes and cells.
    Ok thats kool then. Just as long as I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Says the oxbridge person!
    I'm not that clever

I just have a good work ethic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Didn't it say it was based on a true story?
    But then again so did "Dude where's my car" :cool:

Same with Blair Witch Project.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't it say it was based on a true story?
    But then again so did "Dude where's my car" :cool:
    Yeh thinking about it you have those children that are born and they look like little old men or women and they die when they are about ten Its a terrible disease

ReputationRep:
    Same with Blair Witch Project.
    There is a cospiracy against us people!
    Don't panic, but i have reason to believe that Earth will soon be attacked by Ostriches, Witches, and giant women.
    So If anyone comes across a weird lookin rubix cube, I have reason to believe this is the mighty Continuum transfunctioner. Remain calm and don't activate it without proper guidance.
    The Earth is now in your hands.

Zoltan! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Yeh thinking about it you have those children that are born and they look like little old men or women and they die when they are about ten Its a terrible disease
    Very terrible, if only I had the powers that God once gave me, but took away cos I was a naughy angel, then I could get rid of these diseases and world hunger.

ReputationRep:
    Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.
    awwww dear...u r def not dumb!!!!!
    I got my results late and when I was on this site...I was really on the verge of a nervous breakdown!!!!...but thank god (or as we say Alhumdulillah)...all went well

ReputationRep:
    There is a cospiracy against us people!
    Don't panic, but i have reason to believe that Earth will soon be attacked by Ostriches, Witches, and giant women.
    So If anyone comes across a weird lookin rubix cube, I have reason to believe this is the mighty Continuum transfunctioner. Remain calm and don't activate it without proper guidance.
    The Earth is now in your hands.

Zoltan! :cool:

:confused: I wish you wrote that in plain english. But anyway if it does happen whatever you said, can I come to you so you can protect me?

ReputationRep:
    Very terrible, if only I had the powers that God once gave me, but took away cos I was a naughy angel, then I could get rid of these diseases and world hunger.
    Lol, you should try and get them back. But just have a bit of fun first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    awwww dear...u r def not dumb!!!!!
    I got my results late and when I was on this site...I was really on the verge of a nervous breakdown!!!!...but thank god (or as we say Alhumdulillah)...all went well
    Yeah congratulations, you did really really good, Im so proud of you. I hope my threads about Yesterdays/Coconuts/Wings cheered you up.

ReputationRep:
    Checkin the results thread, most of you got all A's, you clever lot, I feel so dumb compared to you all.
    I know the feeling. It makes my handful of GCSE's (none better than a C ) look rather modest!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, coming on here has just made me feel even worse about my grades.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would, I rather die and go back home, than sit here and let others cheat for those who have been blessed with private school. Its just unfair.
    Really? Do you not know of the words bursary, captalism and democracy and the fact that private schools allow gifted children into their fold for free?

And help those less fortunate than others by giving them assisted places? Or are you too hold up in your own hateful world that you do not see that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunderstorm)
    yeah, coming on here has just made me feel even worse about my grades.
    I think I will just stay off UKL immediately following next Thursday....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Really? Do you not know of the words bursary, captalism and democracy and the fact that private schools allow gifted children into their fold for free?

And help those less fortunate than others by giving them assisted places? Or are you too hold up in your own hateful world that you do not see that?

I didnt know about the gifted children getting into the fold for free, cool.
    Yes I am held up on this earth and stuck here all my life, for one stupid mistake I did, I fell in love with a human.

Sorry babe, I understand what ure saying, but cheating is summit I just dont like. But then again theres no proof of this yet.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah congratulations, you did really really good, Im so proud of you. I hope my threads about Yesterdays/Coconuts/Wings cheered you up.
    Oh yeah they def cheered me up...thanx!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry babe, I understand what ure saying, but cheating is summit I just dont like.
    And you refer to people going to private schools as "cheating"?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.