Turn on thread page Beta

BLOODY HELL!! UKL'S full of geniuses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    You have little faith, you're in good hands at Habs
    That word sends shudders down my spine. :eek:

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Well I did well in Physics, giving my Physics teacher a whole new respect for me, and since my Physics teacher is also my form teacher, who writes my entire reference, it means I have someone writing my reference who now respects me and expects things of me, so will, as he told me himself, push for my prediction to be moved up, so I do have a powerful ally (I hope that makes sense :confused: ).

Well done you on getting into Cambridge though. I'm sure you'll enjoy it there .
    im pretty sure it will
    (what is doing well here? like my friend...300? )

where are yo thinking of applying iif you are? and what to do?

rosie <== preparing ebay listings of free makeup samples scrounged from boots. uni bloody well better be worth this..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    That word sends shudders down my spine. :eek:
    Are the two of you friendly at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    im pretty sure it will
    (what is doing well here? like my friend...300? )

where are yo thinking of applying iif you are? and what to do?

rosie <== preparing ebay listings of free makeup samples scrounged from boots. uni bloody well better be worth this..
    It should have been 300. I got 100% on my Phys1 mock, not so well on Phys2 and 3, so focused all my efforts on those two. Then I sat down for Phys1, realised that I really badly needed to pee, couldn't pluck up the courage to ask to go, did the whole paper shaking and went during the switch over to Phys2. So I got the 100%s on Phys2 and 3, but dropped down to 85/90 on Phys1, which is really frustrating!

My first choice would be to join you at Cambridge to study Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    The last thing i can recall, that happened between him and me at school, was me giving him a bloody lip.

ReputationRep:
    The last thing i can recall that happened between him and me at school, was me giving him a bloody lip.
    Was that in anger? Don't they teach you public school boys manners?

It should have been 300. I got 100% on my Phys1 mock, not so well on Phys2 and 3, so focused all my efforts on those two. Then I sat down for Phys1, realised that I really badly needed to pee, couldn't pluck up the courage to ask to go, did the whole paper shaking and went during the switch over to Phys2. So I got the 100%s on Phys2 and 3, but dropped down to 85/90 on Phys1, which is really frustrating!

My first choice would be to join you at Cambridge to study Computer Science
    ah, what a pain.
    what college? (pemrboke is the best! you know it!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Was that in anger? Don't they teach you public school boys manners?
    Lol. It was playing football. He kicked the ball into my face. To this day I do not know whether it was intentional or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    ah, what a pain.
    what college? (pemrboke is the best! you know it!)
    Pembroke!

Queens'

ReputationRep:
    Lol. It was playing football. He kicked the ball into my face. To this day I do not know whether it was intentional or not
    Twas a poor chip. :cool:

Pembroke!

Queens'
    queens is where 2 of my friends are going!
    well one of them is. i dont know# if the other got her greades i didntsee her. but i am very confisdent

ReputationRep:
    Twas a poor chip. :cool:
    It didn't feel like a chip when it hit my face...

ReputationRep:
    I think you should sort it out the state school way.

ReputationRep:
    Note the word Poor.

(Original post by G4ry)
    That sounds fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    queens is where 2 of my friends are going!
    well one of them is. i dont know# if the other got her greades i didntsee her. but i am very confisdent
    My selection process was very thorough. Firstly I discounted all of the colleges not along the river. Then I discounted all of the small colleges, because I don't like small. Then I discounted Trinity, because I'm not good enough (). Then I discounted King's, because I go to a private school and they don't like us there. That left me with Queens'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    I am already well versed with the state school way, but I've left that all behind me now for fear of expulsion.

i feel excluded. im going to bed.

incidentally, i worked out how much £ equivalent i got in the samples... the moisturiser bottle is ~ 2cm by 2cm by 3.5 cm... and contains £4.20 worth of moisturiser!

im glad i dont actually buy their products :rolleyes:

My selection process was very thorough. Firstly I discounted all of the colleges not along the river. Then I discounted all of the small colleges, because I don't like small. Then I discounted Trinity, because I'm not good enough (). Then I discounted King's, because I go to a private school and they don't like us there. That left me with Queens'
    pembroke is only slightly smaller than average. and who wants to liev on a stinky ol rver anyway !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    i feel excluded. im going to bed.

incidentally, i worked out how much £ equivalent i got in the samples... the moisturiser bottle is ~ 2cm by 2cm by 3.5 cm... and contains £4.20 worth of moisturiser!

im glad i dont actually buy their products :rolleyes:
    I just said something to you :|
    Good night, anyway

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.