Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone else mentally and physically exhausted? watch

ReputationRep:
    The stresses of this week and the lead up to results day have left me feeling exhausted.

Monday was ok, but Tuesday and Wednesday seemed to last forever and I felt worried and stressed out on both of them.

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and tried to get back to sleep but couldn't as the adreneline was pumping. Finally got my results at about 10:40 and I have been in a state of hype ever since.

I am finally coming down from "cloud nine" after getting good results and now I am feeling all tired and sleepy.

Anyone else have the same problems this week?

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get myself sick cuz I got all worked up abt the results and then ended up in the hos a few days back!!!
    But now that I am happy and FINALLY relaxed....I do think I need a loooong nap!!!!...but at the moment I am all too exceited for that!

It has been a stressful time since May for me!!!!!...I have crashed once under the pressure...but now I am going to relaaaxxxx....

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt sleep last night.. was up early too.. went got my results and ive been in shock since.. due to my results being so different to my pre external moderation grades... ive been sad and angry ever since.

ReputationRep:
    I had been in a state of depression for the last two days after thinking that I had bombed it.

I am a mature student (23 yr old) and needed "B,C" go get in (taking two A-levels in one year). Was really worried that I would miss the "C" but ended up getting an "A" for both subjects. Totally amazed, especially as the UMS for an English Language "A" grade was 480 and I got 481.

ReputationRep:
    I've just had a sleep but that's cos I had a lot of alcohol this morning.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)
    The stresses of this week and the lead up to results day have left me feeling exhausted.

Monday was ok, but Tuesday and Wednesday seemed to last forever and I felt worried and stressed out on both of them.

This morning I woke up at 7:30 and tried to get back to sleep but couldn't as the adreneline was pumping. Finally got my results at about 10:40 and I have been in a state of hype ever since.

I am finally coming down from "cloud nine" after getting good results and now I am feeling all tired and sleepy.

You A level students are relieved what about GSCE's we still have a week... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Mark_KK- and Rose in Bloom
    I woke up at 7.30 also..weird: and I spent all yesterday with a migrane and havent been able to eat properly at all for 2 days, my brain managed to completely wind my body up- still have a headache!!

I'm so relieved though Into my uni, with better results thaN i had hoped/expected:
    Well done everyone,
    We're there now!

Pingo: You must be nervous too! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I'm just glad its all over and I got what I needed. Don't think I could have taken much more of that. When I went to get my results my heart was trobbing and then I looked at them and double checked that I hadn't just looked at modulal scores!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i had to sleep when I got home cos i was knackered.

Going out to party tonight though YAY!

ReputationRep:
    i'm knackered: up at 7:30a.m. (same as everyone else :confused: ) and into school for 9am, was one of the first to get results, then off out into town for a meal with friends, then wandered round town, now am going out for another meal with the family, then off to the park for a piss up. agh, am gonna be dead soon!

still reeling! thought i'd have to spend today ringing unis and doing clearing stuff but no! *squees* can't tell you how chuffed i am

ReputationRep:
    No, but Im annoyed

....and i HATE OCRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It's really hitting me now, I've come down off a 2 day high, and all I can do is lie here and recooperate. I never imagined this would happen. But I am undeniably exhausted. I think it's because the last year has been so consistently stressful, I've been permanently anxious about Cambridge and now it's just all gone I think I'm also a tad depressed about the realisation that 6th form is over, and that I'm moving on, I have great friends and great teachers and they're all going to move on.

ReputationRep:
    i felt sick all week leading up to it,couldnt sleep,got headaches.then got an A in eng lit(which i never thought i would get in a gazillion years) and Bs in everything else(i was expecting Cs at most).now,im knackered,trying to catch up on sleep,still feeling delicate,but v happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_KK)

have a doobie or a drink or both

ReputationRep:
    Mentally Im am fine but physically I am exhaused from 90 minutes of frantic masterbation

ReputationRep:
    No, i miss sitting exams and i mean it! i love being challenged.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.