The Student Room Group

Can you do GCSEs during summer?

Hi, I was just wondering if you can do an extra GCSE after the proper exams are over - could you maybe do one over the summer out of school, like in a learning centre, and sit an exam at the end of the summer or at the start of the school term? I was hoping to get an extra GCSE at a less stressful time, and I believe I'd be fine with learning for exams such as Spanish in a small time allotment if there was any chance of doing so :/
Original post by studentdying999
Hi, I was just wondering if you can do an extra GCSE after the proper exams are over - could you maybe do one over the summer out of school, like in a learning centre, and sit an exam at the end of the summer or at the start of the school term? I was hoping to get an extra GCSE at a less stressful time, and I believe I'd be fine with learning for exams such as Spanish in a small time allotment if there was any chance of doing so :/

why do you wanna do work in the summer..?
Original post by CraigBackner
why do you wanna do work in the summer..?

Haha cause I have no life :biggrin: Kidding - there's a few subjects I enjoy that I can't do for my proper GCSEs (they overlap) so I'd like to give one a go over the summer.
Original post by studentdying999
Haha cause I have no life :biggrin: Kidding - there's a few subjects I enjoy that I can't do for my proper GCSEs (they overlap) so I'd like to give one a go over the summer.

id say just forget it, you can't do gcse during the summer only during may and june time
Original post by CraigBackner
id say just forget it, you can't do gcse during the summer only during may and june time

Ok thank you
Reply 5
Hi I was wondering if you revised on your own over the summer the year befoure the exams could you be allowed to sit the test in school and still get a gcse for it since you wouldn't be interrupting the ones you have already put down as your gcses

Quick Reply

Latest