Can I get pregnant with Precum?

Watch
C.Michael
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had sex with my BF last night and he pulled out at the time of ejection. Then I read about pregnancy with precum.
Is their any possibility to get pregnant with precum? Please help!

No judging please..
octoberrain
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not THAT likely, but it can happen because there can be left over sperm from his last ejaculation. Try avoiding the pull-out method alone as it's pretty dangerous and uneffective, use condoms or something else instead.
elora00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by C.Michael)
I had sex with my BF last night and he pulled out at the time of ejection. Then I read about pregnancy with precum.

No judging please..
Yeah, it could be possible, in fact there is a high probability of getting pregnant from precum. A lot of discussions are going on the internet that precum doesn't contain sperm, but it is a myth, it depends upon the fertility of women's body as well as men's body. Female can attract sperms without ejaculation and same applies for male, because urethra may contain living sperms.
Moonstruck16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why do all these threads pop us around the holidays? Why do you kids only do research after you've done the act? Why do none of you use condoms? Why do none of you go and get pregnancy tests?

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
YouMeAt6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Moonstruck16)
Why do all these threads pop us around the holidays? Why do you kids only do research after you've done the act? Why do none of you use condoms? Why do none of you go and get pregnancy tests?

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heat of the moment? :sexface:
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good grief!

How many sperm do you think it takes to get pregnant? Answer: One.

By not using proper contraception you are simply playing with a loaded gun. I'll bet you both have not seriously discussed the outcome of unintended pregnancy and what that means for you both if one decides they want the baby and the other rejects it?

You are being utterly irresponsible over your entire future and your potential child's future.

Please grow up and start taking responsibility - it may already be too late.

You are right to be worried. Go to your GP today and get a morning after prescription. Do not delay or you may easily regret your few minutes of pleasure for a very, very long time.

While you are there, make sure you discuss your options for longer term contraception, benefits and risks. Cap. IUD, oral and condoms but remember none of these provide 100% protection.
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by C.Michael)

No judging please..
Just go to your nearest clinic or pharmacy and get Plan B. Maybe discuss getting contraception too.
Observer77
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pretty sure you can, but check Dr Google.
elora00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
.yu
(Original post by uberteknik)
Good grief!

By not using proper contraception you are simply playing with a loaded gun. I'll bet you both have not seriously discussed the outcome of unintended pregnancy and what that means for you both if one decides they want the baby and the other rejects it?

You are being utterly irresponsible over your entire future and your potential child's future.

You are right to be worried. Go to your GP today and get a morning after prescription. Do not delay or you may easily regret your few minutes of pleasure for a very, very long time.

While you are there, make sure you discuss your options for longer term contraception, benefits and risks. Cap. IUD, oral and condoms but remember none of these provide 100% protection.

you are saying the right thing.Things get happen uncontrollably even if you do the right thing and this stuff will surely give you a bad headache.
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Noone seems to really know the answer to this questions which suggests it quite unlikely. Feels risky though and why would you take the risk if pregnancy would be a disaster..
Zarek
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good grief!

Actually, its not one. A guy is infertile if there arn't millions in an ejaculate, such is the hazardous nature of the journey to the fallopian tubes. This largely irrelevant point aside, did you not notice OP last sentence..
elora00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good grief!

not sure merely if a guy always had sperm in his precum then he always will have .... and if he doesn't then he will never have
Slyx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes there is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It is very possible in the circumstances you have described...
elora00
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
BUT surely precum has a great tendency to occur pregnancy. surprise announcements of babies ..cz of this thinig
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.9%
No (507)
66.1%

Watched Threads