Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one here who hasn't secured or been offered a place at university yet? I'm waiting for KCL to reply back to answer some of my questions because they have offered me the G400 BSc Computer Science degree, instead of the G100 BSc Mathematics course as a result of my crap grades. At the moment, it's between this and BA Italian & Linguistics at UCL. This is such a huge decision to make because I need to consider what careers I could have at the end. I have been sitting in front of my PC for hours now and my eyes are starting to feel heavy because I only slept for 3 hours maximum last night. Plus, I'm so hungry.....

ReputationRep:
    No, you're not the only one. I'm still sat here waiting for Imperial to reply. They say they will respond by tomorrow afternoon so I've got some more waiting to do. If they decide they don't want me, then I'll be straight on the phone to Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 85ah11)
    No, you're not the only one. I'm still sat here waiting for Imperial to reply. They say they will respond by tomorrow afternoon so I've got some more waiting to do. If they decide they don't want me, then I'll be straight on the phone to Nottingham.
    You're so lucky you are able to live away. I dunno whether my parents are willing to pay for my accomodation should I choose to go elsewhere, but I wouldn't want to bother my parents with that and prefer to stay in London. Therefore, my options are pretty limited so time is of the essence.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.