Have you ever had food poisoning?

Watch
RubenR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven't , just wondering if it is common here.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've had food poisoning whilst on holiday, I ordered what I thought would be a delicious rabbit dish for dinner, however Thumper apparently decided he would fight back.

I'll probably never have rabbit again after that whole ordeal.
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RubenR)
I haven't , just wondering if it is common here.
Actually yeah, recently this past week I've been feeling really sick and annoyed. Must be from all the Mali cusine...mali473 :sick::puke:
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had alcohol poisoning.

And I guess I got the poops after eating some bad kebabs since like I was a kid lol
mali473
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kraggor)
Actually yeah, recently this past week I've been feeling really sick and annoyed. Must be from all the Mali cusine...mali473 :sick::puke:
You want a pizza me? :catfight: You've made a big mis-steak messing with me pal
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mali473)
You want a pizza me? :catfight: You've made a big mis-steak messing with me pal
You what?! Lettuce fight over our puns then my Queen, it's thyme for us to battle, dead or olive. You're about to get served:dumbells:
Ladymusiclover
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep several times. Recently when I was on holiday . Not sure what caused it but a lot of tourists had food poisoning too. The tap water wasn't drinkable so maybe it was from the ice.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know tbh. I suffer from gut trouble so it would be hard to tell what was food poisoning and what was just a flare up for me
uberteknik
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes and it's not pleasant.

Chronic abdominal cramp, uncontrolled simultaneous vomiting and diarrhoea.

Spent 36 hours in an isolation ward with every stool collected and analysed.

Intravenous saline drip and medication every 2 hours. No uninterrupted sleep and no visitors.

Interviewed by Environmental Health.

Several others admitted that night too. Turned out it was the caterers fault for an evening wedding buffet prepared the day before but not kept refrigerated.
mali473
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You what?! Lettuce fight over our puns then my Queen, it's thyme for us to battle, dead or olive. You're about to get served:dumbells:
Eggscuse me? I'm going to get served...pfft you know what?, I'm nacho friend anymore..I don't wanna taco about it either. You're so mean! Man-go. You're not wanted here. You've lost your #1 flan. Good going...:getmecoat:now beet it. and dont return
gabriellakhan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah mum gave me food poisoning a couple of times
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eggscuse me? I'm going to get served...pfft you know what?, I'm nacho friend anymore..I don't wanna taco about it either. You're so mean! Man-go. You're not wanted here. You've lost your #1 flan. Good going...:getmecoat:now beet it. and dont return
ooo, you were my #1 flan? interesting...Orange you the sweetest, okay lettuce be raisin-able about this, chow about we make peas and call it ovens. We can ketchup over a grape meal. Just don't get your pantries in a twist:p:kissing2:
mali473
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ooo, you were my #1 flan? interesting...Orange you the sweetest, okay lettuce be raisin-able about this, chow about we make peas and call it ovens. We can ketchup over a grape meal. Just don't get your pantries in a twist:p:kissing2:
I WAS........lentil you drove me bananas...gouda luck tryna win me back Ooo I loaf the sound of that. Dinner and maybe a movie or dew? I was thinking Sui-cider squad? Or anything about cereal killers. Sounds souperb, no? I think that sounds grape. Your #1 flan is back! Donut worry...I'm not going anywhere now
Kraggor
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I WAS........lentil you drove me bananas...gouda luck tryna win me back Ooo I loaf the sound of that. Dinner and maybe a movie or dew? I was thinking Sui-cider squad? Or anything about cereal killers. Sounds souperb, no? I think that sounds grape. Your #1 flan is back! Donut worry...I'm not going anywhere now
ooo I'm s-peach-less, soooo, dooner for dew then perhaps we watch sui-cider squad then back to my place for netflix and chilli?:sexface: Lettuce, say around six? You breader turnip on thyme! I carrot wheat, it's a date!
mali473
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ooo I'm s-peach-less, soooo, dooner for dew then perhaps we watch sui-cider squad then back to my place for netflix and chilli?:sexface: Lettuce, say around six? You breader turnip on thyme! I carrot wheat, it's a date!
Let's not get too eggcited...there's still thyme for me to change my mind. But I mean dinner and a movie..sounds like a great pear! It'll be hard to turn(ip) that down. But haha you kale me with your puns. I like the sound of that..Ooo and a lovely warm fire to make it toasty cause I get chilli often from my head tomatoes. I'm glad we're finally getting oolong
queenofswords
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had alcohol poisoning, it was a nightmare I thought I was gonna die
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, I got the campylobacter bug and was ill for 7 weeks, was horrific. Plus side, it was the skinniest I had been in 15 years. Down side was I was beyond sick and looked like Skeletor's crappy cousin.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
***** peas, what's with these food puns.
mali473
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
***** peas, what's with these food puns.
Ya butter back off pal :catfight:
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ya butter back off pal :catfight:
There's not mushroom for more puns I'm afraid.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads