Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

what should i do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey guys congratulations to all of you!
    i have a slight problem and i dont know what i should do about it i rang up my uni who told me i had been accepted for my course but on the ucas tracker it does not come up so i rang up ucas who said my uni had not informed them so again i rang my uni who told me that i had been accepted and there was an administrative problem now how long do i wait i mean i have nothing in writing and if i have to go into clearing i d rather no sooner rather than later

ReputationRep:
    Well it is unlikely that you will have to go through clearing. Sometimes it just takes a while for things to go through especially if you missed your grades. My bf is in the same boat don't worry it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    if the uni have told you, then its official.

you can ring them again and record them saying it, if they later say no you can sue them
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chats)
    if the uni have told you, then its official.

you can ring them again and record them saying it, if they later say no you can sue them
    Why not ask them to email you, confirming it?

ReputationRep:
    will an email then fully commit them i hate this i stressed enough about my results got them now i have to stress about this............ anyway when do you thinks the latest they should get this sorted i mean it doesnt seen hard just tell ucas so i can breathe!

ReputationRep:
    An e-mail is written evidence that they have accepted you and they are unlikly to reject you with that.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.