Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is it worth getting Art remarked? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got 230/300 in art (lower than i was hoping for) and needed 240 for an A. I was 5 marks off an A on one unit, and then 2 marks off an A for the second and 3 marks off an A for the third. As art isn't the sort of thing you can resit, is it worth getting it remarked just for the hell of it to see if i could've scraped the extra 10 i needed? It's not vital or anything, as I'm dropping Art anyway, but it's just a personal thing!

ReputationRep:
    nah its not worth it too be honest

ReputationRep:
    are you sure that you will be allowed to get art remarked? my art teacher whose a moderator told me they dont do individual remarks, they only remark whole art year groups.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, maybe I won't bother then...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing that -I was about 15 marks off a b. All you have to do it add bits to your weakest projects - ask the teachers what you need to do to improve it. Its not actually remarking, more resubmitting and it shouldnt be that hard to pick up 10 marks!

Btw the only project you cant add to is you exam piece (obv), youd have to do the whole thing again which is just hastle.

tally ho...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for your advice, didn't realise you could do that. Just think it seems like quite a lot of hassle, especially as my Art teacher could've told me at the time what needed to be done to push my grade up a bit!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.