Writing UCAS application

Watch this thread
H.a.z.z.a
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm currently looking for books to read that will further my knowledge in business and management but don't really have any clue on what to get. It's to go towards UCAS application as I need to show I've read books to further my interest. Any suggestions??
username3088430
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by H.a.z.z.a)
I'm currently looking for books to read that will further my knowledge in business and management but don't really have any clue on what to get. It's to go towards UCAS application as I need to show I've read books to further my interest. Any suggestions??
Think about academic journals and academic textbooks as well.

Book Suggestions: - Qualitative Research in Business and Management - Defining Management: Business Schools, Consultants,
Media Academic Journals: - http://journals.sagepub.com/home/jom
Look at magazines: http://www.managementtoday.co.uk/ Economists etc.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by H.a.z.z.a)
Follow your interests. That doesn't mean just formal publications.

TEDtalks, podcasts, blogs etc etc that cover topics you find interesting and exciting will do a lot more to convince admissions staff of your enthusiasm for your subject than a dry list of academic tomes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads