The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
I don't. Not sure about the others. :s-smilie:
well I did but i'm gay and don't agree with gay adoption so no chance of that happening
Reply 4
why don't you agree with gay adoption?
she
why don't you agree with gay adoption?

I think it could be far too confusing for a child and theres also a bullying aspect.
Actually sometimes I do =] And no I'm not gay! or w.e/
Reply 7
Umm, I don't. But I'm 15, maybe when I'm older?

veggie4life
I think it could be far too confusing for a child and theres also a bullying aspect.

Sad, but true
Reply 8
Daily. I just have to ignore it really. Oh well.
My best friend of 6 years just had a baby girl, I've been broody for the past 9 months, today it has officially hit a HEAD. I want a baby, I'm even tempted to steal hers :redface:
Reply 10
No.
Reply 11
No, I don't, if anything I'm the complete opposite of broody. I expect it'll change when I'm 30 and married etc. though

:yy:
Reply 12
SilverWings
My best friend of 6 years just had a baby girl, I've been broody for the past 9 months, today it has officially hit a HEAD. I want a baby, I'm even tempted to steal hers :redface:

same situation! I've been dreaming about babies, about being pregnant, and all that :p:

I even took a pregnancy test :redface: (there was a reason for it though!)
Reply 13
Not particularly.

:smile:
Reply 14
I don't think it's fair on guys that they can't have babies, or won't get the same hormonal rush, at the same time I think it's unfair that women have to have the babies though...
Reply 15
totalfussball
Actually sometimes I do =] And no I'm not gay! or w.e/

yay :biggrin:
You do when your older; my brother's 31 so he'll attest to it. But I think it's rarer in guys than girls. Remember, the guys feel horny because the girls feel broody.
Reply 17
StarryEyedSurprise
No. I don't like babies.

It actually says do GUYS :wink: But I, being a guy, echo your sentiments.
Reply 18
Phoenix Wright
You do when your older; my brother's 31 so he'll attest to it. But I think it's rarer in guys than girls. Remember, the guys feel horny because the girls feel broody.

So your bro didn't want kids when he was younger and now does?

Thing is I'm dead against it (at 23) and my gf is dead for it, which will most likely cause a problem eventually. For now it's not an issue so we're hoping that when we're old enough to want kids, I'll have changed my mind. If that happened to your bro, it's at least encouraging to know it can happen!
Reply 19
I'm not a guy but I never feel broody... I can't think of anything worse than having kids to be quite honest.

As someone said above, I expect that will change when I'm older/married.

Latest

Trending

Trending