Mb.68-72
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Guys i want to start revision for Macbeth English Literature-AQA, what are key scenes that i should revise? Also, how should i revise? Like revise characters or separate scenes.

It would be amazing if someone could help!
zap56
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For the characters I make mind maps with key quotes and some annotations for each character. As of scenes (eg. banquet scene) I bullet point key events and key quotes too. revising both scenes and characters will help. and don't forget particular themes such as relationship between macbeth and lady macbeth or power and powerlesness. hope this helped
marigoldOdd
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mark jam)
Guys i want to start revision for Macbeth English Literature-AQA, what are key scenes that i should revise? Also, how should i revise? Like revise characters or separate scenes.

It would be amazing if someone could help!
I've not studied Macbeth but i helped my brother with finding goodwebsites- its worth checking out Sparksnote-
http://www.sparknotes.com/shakespeare/macbeth/

This website is very helpful for English and if im not wrong it may even have a book you could buy, i've bought the Othello one which has a commentary with info of each character, theme, context, characters etc.
I hope this helps.
and in future as the Question in the title that way English students will be able to find you faster.
everested
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sparknotes is good. So is Shmoop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (176)
14.56%
I'm not sure (56)
4.63%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (354)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (588)
48.64%

Watched Threads