Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people hate muslims so much? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Seriously it's ridiculous, sometimes the hate gets too much and I'm sick and tired of constantly defending myself and proving to everyone that I am not a terrorist, rapist, woman beater...etc you get the idea

There are so many good muslims around so why do people stereotype so much and only associate the bad? Why is this the case for minorities...

Why the hell can't we stamp out all forms of hate and extremism (left and right wing and religious) from our society and just get along.

Sometimes it makes me want to leave Islam, but even then I know the opinions on me won't change and I would still face racism which is just as worse.

White people/non muslims don't know how easy they've got it

ReputationRep:
    QE2 about to murder and demolish this thread with hate. He can't stand any Muslim defending themselves. It's alright m8, bacon has now been proven to cause cancer so it's all good in da hood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    QE2 about to murder and demolish this thread with hate. He can't stand any Muslim defending themselves.
    Oh, hello! :wavey:

If you mean that there is a possibility that I will correct any erroneous claims and assertions made in this thread, you may well be right.

Remember, one man's hate is another man's reasonable criticism. While one man's perfect revelation is another man's hate.

It's alright m8, bacon has now been proven to cause cancer so it's all good in da hood.
    No it hasn't. Well not in the simplistic way that you understand it anyway.
    A diet high in cured meat can lead to a slightly elevated risk of certain cancers. That is not the same as "being proved to cause cancer". You could eat bacon every day and never develop cancer, yet you could never eat bacon and die from cancer at 40. Still, why let reason and evidence get in the way, eh?

And your implication that "it's all good" because I will certainly die of cancer didn't go unnoticed. I guess that's another example of that superior and hate-free Islamic morality.
    I hope you live a long and happy life, whatever your personal beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Oh, hello! :wavey:

If you mean that there is a possibility that I will correct any erroneous claims and assertions made in this thread, you may well be right.

Remember, one man's hate is another man's reasonable criticism. While one man's perfect revelation is another man's hate.
    Hmm you weren't like this when you reported me last time lmao Bye

lool this sounded cute

ReputationRep:
    I never report anyone. If someone posts something stupid or offensive, I want everyone else to see it. And I don't want those people banned because it's more fun dismantling their arguments and ridiculing their position in full view. This isn't ISOC, I actually want to argue with people who hold different opinions. That's why I'm here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    I never report anyone. If someone posts something stupid or offensive, I want everyone else to see it. And I don't want those people banned because it's more fun dismantling their arguments and ridiculing their position in full view. This isn't ISOC, I actually want to argue with people who hold different opinions. That's why I'm here!
    How cute

Your favourite line "this isn't ISOC". Ah you're a funny one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouMeAt6)
    White people/non muslims don't know how easy they've got it
    Oh do one :lol:
    No other group gets pussyfooted around and molly coddled in the UK as much as muslims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lool this sounded cute
    Lool wot

ReputationRep:
    Your favourite line "this isn't ISOC". Ah you're a funny one.
    It is good, isn't it? Sometimes the best comedy comes from reality - but also the deepest tragedy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    No other group gets pussyfooted around and molly coddled in the UK as much as muslims
    What about babies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    What about babies?
    What's the difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    No other group gets as much criticism and hate.

ReputationRep:
    They're probably racist and see criticising Islam as a way of attack. I know white people but I hardly hear them saying things about Islam to us negatively there is some women at work who is actually intrested in how we pray and our way of life and we can discuss religion normally without hating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex.anne)
    No other group gets as much criticism and hate.
    People get resentful when other groups get rewarded for acting out? What a surprise...
    Perhaps there's a causal link there?

ReputationRep:
    Ngl but it is usually the white ATHIESTS who have the worst to say about Islam. If we are going to pick a race then it's defo white People.
    People of Hindu and Sikh backgrounds also dislike Islam a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Mainly due to the current climate. There is tension between the non-Muslim/Muslim communities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimeWaster)
    People of Hindu and Sikh backgrounds also dislike Islam a lot.
    That is true but white atheists have the most hatred towards Islam.

ReputationRep:
    Ngl but it is usually the white ATHIESTS who have the worst to say about Islam. If we are going to pick a race then it's defo white People.
    lol wtf is wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    That is true but white atheists have the most hatred towards Islam.
    In the West yes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.