Is there any way to block someone's PMs?

Watch this thread
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Basically someone has been pretty much stalking me on TSR, I spoke to him a while ago and then he started sending me dirty messages so I reported him. He got banned.

I've reported his different accounts a few times, but he keeps making new ones to message me. The messages he's sending atm aren't so bad, but I feel really uncomfortable receiving messages from him all the time.

Is there any way to block him from sending me PMs?

inb4 he posts on this thread
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I think you can block pms , mine was blocked for a while. You have to go on TSR settings and stuff
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I believe there is a way, I just have no idea how.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm so sorry about that, I shouldn't do that.

Joking. It wasn't me.

Now...you can block pm's altogether. Hover over your account name, then scroll to Edit privacy settings. Click the options.

Amefish

Or keep reporting the little roach. That works. And it's better. So they won't do it to others.
UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Report the user then add to ignore list is the best you can do
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist
Amefish
Rep:
(Original post by 0to100)
I'm so sorry about that, I shouldn't do that.

Joking. It wasn't me.

Now...you can block pm's altogether. Hover over your account name, then scroll to Edit privacy settings. Click the options.

Amefish

Or keep reporting the little roach. That works. And it's better. So they won't do it to others.
So I have to completely block PMs rather than just blocking his? I'd report him again but what he's saying atm isn't ban-worthy
username2926188
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Name:  IMG_4283.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  140.8 KBHey go on account settings and disable pms!
username2926188
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Just block ur own pms cause I don't think you can block his
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Amefish)
So I have to completely block PMs rather than just blocking his? I'd report him again but what he's saying atm isn't ban-worthy
You can block him too

Just..block him. Go to your account, hover over, then hover over My followers, then click IgnoreList. Have fun
It's better to keep an eye on the enemy though.
Amefish
Rep:
You can block him too

Just..block him. Go to your account, hover over, then hover over My followers, then click IgnoreList. Have fun
It's better to keep an eye on the enemy though.
Awesome! I never saw that feature before
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Awesome! I never saw that feature before
Really? Youre mighty nice to not have had to use it.

Or if you know they're a dupe account report them for that. But then you'd constantly keep reporting.
Drop a report then block
Amefish
Rep:
Really? Youre mighty nice to not have had to use it.

Or if you know they're a dupe account report them for that. But then you'd constantly keep reporting.
Drop a report then block
I dunno, on Facebook my block list is longer than my life :laugh: lets just see if this guy makes another account!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I dunno, on Facebook my block list is longer than my life :laugh: lets just see if this guy makes another account!
I get ya. I blocked my family on everything. My mum actually gets sad when she hears me laughing at the screen and doesn't know why. Excellent And now my aunts won't speak to me. :sad: But come on..that's just weird! :noway: lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by emerald7770)
Just block ur own pms cause I don't think you can block his
yes you cannnnn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
33.33%
Take a gap year (5)
20.83%
Resit my exams (6)
25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12.5%
I don't know yet (1)
4.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.17%

Watched Threads