Turn on thread page Beta

I was On Telly for 20 secs and they showed my results slip watch

ReputationRep:
    Yay Ive had my 20secs of fame, Channel M's news showed my college on telly and they gave me an interview. But they only showed one line from the interview "What do you think of the idea that Alevels are getting easier?" And I said "Oh thats all rubish."

Did anyone else see me? They displayed my name as well at the bottom of the screen, my Dad was so proud.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I bet you looked great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    hehe, I bet you looked great
    my hair was messy, stupid windy day. thank god I dressed neatly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Yay Ive had my 20secs of fame, Channel M's news showed my college on telly and they gave me an interview. But they only showed one line from the interview "What do you think of the idea that Alevels are getting easier?" And I said "Oh thats all rubish."

Did anyone else see me? They displayed my name as well at the bottom of the screen, my Dad was so proud.
    What is channel m :confused:

ReputationRep:
    my hair was messy, stupid windy day. thank god I dressed neatly.
    was that you who walked in and your dad gave you a hug? got A's and B's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    was that you who walked in and your dad gave you a hug? got A's and B's?

No, I was the one with the curly hair, who was holding the results slip and my name was displayed Saba.

ReputationRep:
    No, I was the one with the curly hair, who was holding the results slip and my name was displayed Saba.

You should have told them to display saba aka BlueAngel.

ReputationRep:
    ITV Local News came to my college, but I arrived too late and they were gone by the time I picked up my results

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.