The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vandermeyde
A couple of the stations definitely assumed more scientific knowledge than I knew! I haven't actually done a chemistry A Level just yet, so there was a lot of guesswork involved there haha

Oh I'm glad it wasn't just me then - I have no Science A-Levels yet!
I'm hoping that they know that from our applications though and we'll get some credit for guessing and showing willingness to learn. Or maybe that's wishful thinking...!
Good luck with this and the rest of your applications :smile:
Original post by Rose_1234
Oh I'm glad it wasn't just me then - I have no Science A-Levels yet!
I'm hoping that they know that from our applications though and we'll get some credit for guessing and showing willingness to learn. Or maybe that's wishful thinking...!
Good luck with this and the rest of your applications :smile:

You too!

I thought the rest of the interview was mostly fine, even if some of the interviewers did make me feel like I was missing something obvious. I think a lot of people felt that way though. :smile:
Agree with above ^^ gross amount of science stuff. Was surprised given that they're specifically open to humanities/ arts grads..! But in general was v friendly and informal.
Reply 83
Does anyone know when we might hear back?
Reply 84
Original post by PHR
Does anyone know when we might hear back?

They said they’re aiming for the week of the 5th so hopefully next week!
Reply 85
Ah ok thanks! I thought it was by 4th so wasn’t sure if today was an option!
Reply 86
Original post by PHR
Ah ok thanks! I thought it was by 4th so wasn’t sure if today was an option!

Don’t think so :smile: such a stressful wait!
Reply 87
They said they were aiming for the 4th at my interview slot. They seem to be quite good with their deadlines as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 88
Original post by AGM
They said they were aiming for the 4th at my interview slot. They seem to be quite good with their deadlines as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops just realised Monday is the 4th so yes that makes sense! But I just mean I don’t think it will be earlier than that :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by izzy-8
Oops just realised Monday is the 4th so yes that makes sense! But I just mean I don’t think it will be earlier than that :smile:

Yep! Judging by last years thread they didn't get back until about the 11th, and they have more places to process this time round. But they made it sound like they were aiming to do it quicker this year than in previous years.
We'll know soon either way!
Reply 90
Original post by AGM
Yep! Judging by last years thread they didn't get back until about the 11th, and they have more places to process this time round. But they made it sound like they were aiming to do it quicker this year than in previous years.
We'll know soon either way!

Yes, I applied last year and got the email in the 11th but I think that’s when they said were aiming for last year, so hopefully they’re on time this year too and it’ll be the 4th! :smile:
Reply 91
Let’s hope so then! Good luck everyone :smile:
Anything anyone?? Today is the day...
Reply 93
Original post by powerofgeorge
Anything anyone?? Today is the day...

Heard nothing either way yet.
Reply 94
Yeh I heard at 1:20pm today
Oh wow! Did you get it??
Anyone else heard?
Reply 97
Original post by Jdt1990
Just had an email for an invite for interview - cut off score was 61 this year which seems a big jump from last year!

Wrong thread!
Original post by Jdt1990
Just had an email for an invite for interview - cut off score was 61 this year which seems a big jump from last year!

Wrong thread? :wink:
+ or - ?

Latest

Trending

Trending