gibrisli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone studying in the first/second year at Lincoln Uni tell me what you think of the below accommodation? I've only just accepted my offer from Lincoln now and all the places I was planning on applying to are full -_-

Lincoln Courts
Park Court
Pavilion House
The Junxion

tenk u
University of Lincoln
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gibrisli)
Can anyone studying in the first/second year at Lincoln Uni tell me what you think of the below accommodation? I've only just accepted my offer from Lincoln now and all the places I was planning on applying to are full -_-

Lincoln Courts
Park Court
Pavilion House
The Junxion

tenk u
Hi,

I personally stayed in Lincoln Courts and was very happy with the accommodation. It has all the usual thing you need such as a launderette, wifi, kitchen equipment etc. and it is only a 5 minute walk to the main building.

You can read more about our available accommodation here:
https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/accommodation/

Darren
Joe Pearson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Lincoln Courts
Park Court
Pavilion House
The Junxion

tenk u
My friend is moving into his third year but I'm going into my first year in Computer Science. He says that Lincoln Courts were pretty good, not 100% the best but they're really good for the experience, social life, etc. You'll enjoy it! Have you decided where you want to stay yet?
iQ Student Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Lincoln Courts
Park Court
Pavilion House
The Junxion

tenk u
Great to see you are considering iQ Pavilions for your student accommodation.

I can tell you Pavilions is just a 5 minute walk from campus and 10 minutes from the high street. You can choose from studios, 1 bed flats and en suites to fit your budget and living style of choice. Feel free to take a look a for yourself and see the range of rooms, facilities and features available: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...c oln/pavilions

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us via [email protected]

Regards,

Darrel
bhfn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by iQ Student Accommodation)
Great to see you are considering iQ Pavilions for your student accommodation.

I can tell you Pavilions is just a 5 minute walk from campus and 10 minutes from the high street. You can choose from studios, 1 bed flats and en suites to fit your budget and living style of choice. Feel free to take a look a for yourself and see the range of rooms, facilities and features available: https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.c...c oln/pavilions

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us via [email protected]

Regards,

Darrel
I always email and never end up getting a reply...

Posted from TSR Mobile
iQ Student Accommodation
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bhfn)
I always email and never end up getting a reply...

Posted from TSR Mobile
More than happy to answer your questions here or feel free to privately message us your contact details and we can get in touch with you to answer any queries.

Regards,

Darrel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed