£100 says I will pull one of the Cambridge tripletts..Any Takers? Watch

This discussion is closed.
theECONOMIST
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Economics-Jesus College.
Any of you seen those girls, they are absolutely stunning. Probably the best cambridge has seen since carol, nope scratch that.
The biggest problem i think I'll have is deciding which of those lucky ladies I will woo.
Vladek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theECONOMIST)
Economics-Jesus College.
Any of you seen those girls, they are absolutely stunning. Probably the best cambridge has seen since carol, nope scratch that.
The biggest problem i think I'll have is deciding which of those lucky ladies I will woo.
How about none of them?
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theECONOMIST)
Economics-Jesus College.
You get more than one of them into bed at the same time and you will officially qualify as my new god!!!
Vladek
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
You get more than one of them into bed at the same time and you will officially qualify as my new god!!!
I don't think you should start preparing the pray books yet though, if he got more than his right hand into bed i'd be suprised
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (3)
42.86%
No - I got the required grades (3)
42.86%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (1)
14.29%

Watched Threads