The Student Room Group

Girlfriend is going to magaluf for 2 months to rep. will she cheat?

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a few months now, and we have talked about how she is going to maga. She says she wont cheat but honestly im not sure as in her previous relationship she cheated, but she says she would never do it again as ti was worse for her. This is really stressful should I ask her to not go??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend and I have been going out for a few months now, and we have talked about how she is going to maga. She says she wont cheat but honestly im not sure as in her previous relationship she cheated, but she says she would never do it again as ti was worse for her. This is really stressful should I ask her to not go??

how can you be in a relationship and not trust her?? have faith in her that she wont cheat.
Reply 2
Sorry we are all too busy using our crystal balls to predict the lottery tickets instead.

No you shouldn't ask her not to go. If you don't trust her not to cheat then you two should be splitting up instead of trying to control her life.

Given the fact she has cheated before, the length of your relationship and the duration she is prepared to go away for to 'rep', taking into account the location, assuming my experience of magaluf reps is valid....I wouldn't be surprised..
The fact that you feel yourself in a position to 'ask her not to go' after a few months of dating speaks more about your relationship that her decision to do so. Treating her as an independent adult might lessen her chances of cheating on you.
Reply 5
If you're considering asking her not to go just because you're paranoid (selfish), break up with her before it escalates so she can live a happy and free life w/o you controlling her every move :h:
This is really stressful should I ask her to not go??

No- it's not your place to ask her not to go, really. And anyway - you know the answer you'd get if you did...
If you ask her not to go, you might as well break up, since then you clearly don't trust her. At the end of the day Magaluf isn't going to make somebody cheat, they could cheat anytime at any place so stopping her wont really do much, you just need to ask yourself if this is a relationship you want to be in.
May I ask why she wants to rep in magaluf for 2 months?

It really is a single man/womans game...

You flirt and/or harass people trying to get them into clubs. There is a highly incestuous environment in repping too.

This is the reality. I'd understand if it were a girls holiday or something...but repping for 2 months..?
Reply 9
People on TSR are actually morons, like how the hell are we supposed to know if your girl will cheat or not?

Like does anyone here know you or your girlfriend?

Jesus these guys are stupid
i predict that there is a 67% chance based on no evidence
I did a year repping in Barcelona, it is quite an intense and relatively booze-fueled debouched experience...so don't be too surprised. However, the worst thing you can do is tell her not to go, be open and honest about your feelings and if there is something there between the two of you then pick it back up when she returns.
If she goes and wether she cheats or not who would you know? And I don't recommend telling her not to go. So I guess you gotta to trust her or leave her.
She gonna get railed by Chad, Brad and the rest of the thundercock crew.

she a cheating hoe

Considering she has a proven track record of cheating, and the fact that you haven't been together that long shows that the odds are against you :frown: Also the fact that she is so willing to leave you "hanging" on your own for a few months shows that she's capable of not missing you very much, so it seems anyway. I could be wrong! Just see how it goes, let most of the effort come from her whilst she's out there, that will show how much she cares!
Reply 16

People who try and stop their partners from doing things that they want to do are the worst. If you don't trust her to go, then you break up from a relationship that is clearly not working.
Why are you with someone you can't trust?
Reply 18

she's got a reputation for cheating and is going off to magaluf for 2 months

recipe for disaster dude....

if she goes start shopping for a new gf.......
Depends on how strong your relationship is

Quick Reply

Latest