rdlewiss
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm sitting my law exams in around 3 weeks & im a little lost. Has anyone got any example/model answers for Parliament law making, delegated legislation and the Legal Profession? Any help will be so appreciated. Thank you!
Mynameistaken1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rdlewiss)
I'm sitting my law exams in around 3 weeks & im a little lost. Has anyone got any example/model answers for Parliament law making, delegated legislation and the Legal Profession? Any help will be so appreciated. Thank you!
If you have a revision guide there should be loads of model answers in the back, if not, ask your law teacher to write you a model answer. My teacher does this for us and it helps out a lot! What exam board are you with?
rdlewiss
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mynameistaken1)
If you have a revision guide there should be loads of model answers in the back, if not, ask your law teacher to write you a model answer. My teacher does this for us and it helps out a lot! What exam board are you with?
Lol my law teacher couldnt care less about us & really doesn't know the spec as well it's really dissapointing. And I'm on the AQA spec
Mynameistaken1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol my law teacher couldnt care less about us & really doesn't know the spec as well it's really dissapointing. And I'm on the AQA spec
I have a model answer you could use but I'm not sure if it would have the relevant stuff you need because I'm on the WJEC specification!
rdlewiss
Rep:
?
I have a model answer you could use but I'm not sure if it would have the relevant stuff you need because I'm on the WJEC specification!
What topic is it on? I'd love that!
Mynameistaken1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What topic is it on? I'd love that!
Delegated legislaion!
rdlewiss
Rep:
?
Delegated legislaion!
omg, that's a topic I really struggle on! Yes please!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (151)
37.94%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.9%
Look for a job (14)
3.52%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.27%
Take a year out (68)
17.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (25)
6.28%

Watched Threads